Suggestion/Idea.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Famou$ 187

I think that it would be a good idea to have a sig of the week on our site. But the sig of the week has to have IWF or Impact Wrestling Forums on it somewhere.

PeepShow

So we choose a different sig every week? Thats sounds kinda lame tbh.

Plus, how many people on the site even have a sig with "IWF" on it?

Weebo

Reaction score
i agree with Peepshow, how many people will Put IWF on their sigs

Famou$ 187

Well they don't have to have IWF on them.They jus make a sig, put it in the SOTW Section.Then people vote on what sig should be SOTW every say Friday.

Famou$ 187

We should give a try. What will it hurt? It hurts on other forums.

RawEnergy

Reaction score
Hopefully theres no harm done putting this here...

But if we were to have one it could be like the one on neoseeker, where you have a topic for a game or movie or even like horror or something, and the gfx team members who arent participating that week could judge or just the gfx league judges: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/forums/34286/t956694-signature-of-week-revised/

and we could display the sig of the week in like the showroom/gfx battle zone or something as a sticky or something like that.