Suga Knight in MMA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

I was gonna put this in entertainment.. but i think it's more sports related. (but not for wrestling news area)

Quinton Jackson told TMZ today that Suge Knight got drunk at a party earlier this week and was punched out by a 5'10'' barber. Video of the incident hit the 'net earlier this week. An MMA promotion is now apparently offering $1 million for New Year's Eve fight in Las Vegas between Knight and and the barber.

Credit: WrestlingObserver.com

lol... this would be an pretty funny match.. they should get snoop dogg as ref.. I'll try to find a video

LadyHotrod

Suga Knight? HAHAHAHAHA!

....but yeah, I heard of it and it's Blue. He got beat down so he just needs to live with it and move on. He'll get fucked up again if he tries to fight so he best just go away.