Substitute teachers appreciation thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
The feeling you get when you first lay eyes on your sub is one of the best feelings in the world. Seriously, this is probably the one thing I miss about school. In high school, It seems like we always had the same exact sub. She looked like she was about 90 years old, I could tell she wore a wig because I could see brownish hairs sticking from under the blonde wig. She was a sweet old lady, but I put that woman through hell :laugh:

We also used to have this German sub, I used to call him William Regal LOL. I swear he had a bullet proof vest on under his shirt, lmfao. My school wasn't even that bad. He saw he was going to a school full of blacks and Latinos, so he decided to wear a vest. How racist is that?

anyway, anyone have any interesting sub' stories?

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
I end up disliking most my substitute teachers, cause they lie and say they have alot of work to do but instead they sit down and read their newspaper...WELL WHY NOT INSTEAD OF SAYING YOU HAVE WORK TO DO, TELL US: "be quiet class, I am now going to get busy sitting on my fat ass and read the newspaper because I am lazy"

Qwake

Well last year (my naughty-iest year) everytime I saw a sub teacher I would kinda like, think they were prey. Me and all my mates would go all out to make the sub get angry, quit teaching or our favourite, leave the class :)

Okay one time last year we were all fucking around in class talking, throwing books and chairs out of the two story window, swearing and all that other shit and then our sub teacher of the day got so fucked off she started swearing at us all and we all laughed as she got shittyer and shittyer and then one boy walked past her laughing and the sub teacher through him into the wall! I found that fucking funny and then SHE walked out of the class as we all dissed the boy who was thrown into the wall...

I have alot of thers but this one seems to make the top 3...

again we were all fucking around (the usual) this time with a different sub teacher and she was getting pissed off so she went to open the door and leave. what she didnt know was that there was a kid on the outside of the non-see though door, the sub teacher (looked like she had had a sub or 4) tried to open the door but the kid on the outside pushed up against it. We then looked out the windown and told him to move out of the way after the teacher had given up pushing the door and then the sub teacher ran and barged right into the door after the kid had moved and then door went flying forward and the sub fell right onto the concrete ground. She got up with bleeding knees and hands and we all tried not to laugh (she had pissed us off for keeping us in for a while after the bell for lunch) so it kind of made us all happy? sounds cruel but it did lmao...

I have more but I am not sure If I will post then :p

Evil Austin

I had a sub once what we did was totally switch names and we would prtend to be someone else it was quite funny and not just someone else in the class and still get our name marked off on the roll we would be someone in another year and for example she or he would mark the year 7 roll it was quite funny at the time...

But thats a stupid thing we did we have lots more but I am tired and can't remember much, I remember being in year 8 last year and well I remember we had a sub we got her so angry that she stormed out of the class in the middle of it never returned we just layed there in the seats and talked to the person next to us for the rest of the period and whenever we wen't into that class again (think it was English class) anyway, we would remember her because when she got pissed / upset and stormed out she was so in that mood she slammed the door so hard she broke the door nob... :lol: :laugh:

I will edit this with more later.. by the way great idea for a thread rell

Reaction score
we had this guy called mr. morris and he was an ok guy but he couldnt control the class much and people hated it because he shouted alot, he retired cause people hated him. his fault anyway, he couldnt keep control.

PeepShow

we had this guy called mr. morris and he was an ok guy but he couldnt control the class much and people hated it because he shouted alot, he retired cause people hated him. his fault anyway, he couldnt keep control.

That's pretty much how most subs go down in history.

Toddy

Reaction score
Our school has this one sub named Mr West and he gets the most shit ever i mean i have heard people give subs shit but none like this

Travis40

I end up disliking most my substitute teachers, cause they lie and say they have alot of work to do but instead they sit down and read their newspaper...WELL WHY NOT INSTEAD OF SAYING YOU HAVE WORK TO DO, TELL US: "be quiet class, I am now going to get busy sitting on my fat ass and read the newspaper because I am lazy"

lmao, too true. That always happens at our school. We have a fucking 90 year old woman who knits when she subs lmao. We have this sub named Mrs Coe who is about 400 pounds and when she reads, she sits the paper on her tits lmao. Then there's this sub named Mrs Langren :(...her son is a little smurf pervert who tried to rub his dick on us at baseball last year...she's going to fucking send me to the office so much because I got her son kicked off the baseball team :laugh:

Once when we were talking to Mrs. Coe, I raised my hand and said "Hey, Mrs. Cunt" and she just goes "What?" I lmao'd and everone in class did too...then someone else goes "Hey Mrs. Cow", and she had no idea what we were talking about, what a dumb bitch lmao.

Evil Austin

lmao, too true. That always happens at our school. We have a fucking 90 year old woman who knits when she subs lmao. We have this sub named Mrs Coe who is about 400 pounds and when she reads, she sits the paper on her tits lmao. Then there's this sub named Mrs Langren :(...her son is a little smurf pervert who tried to rub his dick on us at baseball last year...she's going to fucking send me to the office so much because I got her son kicked off the baseball team :laugh:

Once when we were talking to Mrs. Coe, I raised my hand and said "Hey, Mrs. Cunt" and she just goes "What?" I lmao'd and everone in class did too...then someone else goes "Hey Mrs. Cow", and she had no idea what we were talking about, what a dumb bitch lmao.

lol at some of that you said....Wish I was there for them lol

Moonlight Drive

OK, my school used to have this CRAZY sub. And I mean the bastard was a nut

He lives in a tent in his backyard

He sits on his desk all lesson meditating

When he gets to 99 Meditation he can levitate like Jesus

And he only eats rice :/

KenFan4life

Reaction score
my high-schools lucky then..

cause we got this one substitue teacher by the name of Miss-O-Brian and She's like 27,29'ish something...and blonde and hot...

no-lie...

Like-Seriously...

She might be one of those "SexCrazed-Teachers that have sex with students" kinds' of teacher...

no-lie, not meant to be funny...

Don't know if I sound like the "Boy-That-Cried-Wolf" at the moment...but i'm just saying we got a "hot" sub-teacher lady...ka-word!

Ballin

Reaction score
Music teachers are really fun, funner if they're a sub. While we would be suppost to sing shitty music we would headbang, do death metal vocals and air guitar shit like that, and with every teacher I would be the one singled out, sent outside, sent to the office, etc. etc. But anyways he asked me if I was always so immature and told me he was sorry for my parents. Idk..not funny but the shit we did was funny especially to our low selfesteem music teacher whose wife hated him.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Man I remember back in seventh grade (Harding Class Of '07 4 LIFE) I had this sub teacher named Mr. DeGeorgio who was like 90 going on Infinity. Man all I remember from him was his neck and his adams apple, it was all lumpy like he needed a mammogram for his neck. Well we had this one time where me and my boys were just fucking around and talking shit. Well my friend just comes up to Mr. DeGeorgio and asks him to go to the bathroom, Mr. DeGeorgio kept on telling him no. Then my friend says "but" like 4 times because he couldn't think of an excuse. And then Mr. DeGeorgio mocks him and everybody is looking at his rooster neck go up and down, up and down. Man everybody in the class was LMAO'ing like crazy for like eight minutes. It was like a YouTube video you shoud see in HD and in slo-mo.