Sub Zero Sig (Last Time)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
Last time I'm posting the sigs for today.

293zfgx.jpg

Wrestling Station

Listen dude, making so many signatures in short period of time will never get you to anywhere to improve. Posting banners in this section is for one main reason, that is; to get feedback from others to improve, so that the next signature you make will be improved than the last one.

What you are doing is just everytime you mess with the Photoshop you come here and make a thread about it. Thats not the way to improve.

Famou$ 187

Last time I'm posting the sigs for today.

293zfgx.jpg

Sub Lero? The only part of the sig I don't like is that the effect is overpowering the text where you can barely read it.

Listen dude, making so many signatures in short period of time will never get you to anywhere to improve. Posting banners in this section is for one main reason, that is; to get feedback from others to improve, so that the next signature you make will be improved than the last one.

What you are doing is just everytime you mess with the Photoshop you come here and make a thread about it. Thats not the way to improve.

I will have to disagree. I say the more you practice & the more you make the more you will improve & make better things. Just try out new things here & there.