Studio 666 (2022)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
onesheet.jpg

In STUDIO 666, the legendary rock band Foo Fighters move into an Encino mansion steeped in grisly rock and roll history to record their much anticipated 10th album. Once in the house, Dave Grohl finds himself grappling with supernatural forces that threaten both the completion of the album and the lives of the band.

Reactions: Deezy

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Not since The Pick of Destiny have I wanted to see a band lead movie.

Oh this looks so great.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
This movie is fantastic, the scares were up thre with some of the best horror movies the last decade and the humour was there to help you get through the real gory parts.

Even though the 3rd act kind of tripped into the early 90s horror of too many rules to finish the ending, it was all around a fun watch.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I really enjoyed this movie. Just a gory fun time with some terrific kills and some really funny moments as well. Just the right blend between horror and comedy, they nailed it. Dave Grohl was fantastic, you could just tell he was having an absolute blast making this. Dialogue, action, scares, everything was top. Would happily watch it all again.