Strong enough for a man but made for a woman.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
My ass.

Anyway, I got up yesterday morning to get ready for work. Shower, shave the whole bit. So I go to apply my anti-perspirant and I discover that I am completely out.

Now, it was like fucking stupidly humid here and as it is being a greasy wop I sweat a lot. Sans deoderant, I sweat even more. So it's six or so AM and obviously going to the store to buy more is out of the question. Then I notice my gf's deoderant. Secret brand. And I recall their ad: Strong enough for a man but made for a woman.

Let me tell you my friends how much bullshit that is. Not only did a severely smell of lilacs by the time I got to work, halfway through the day I was so damned sweaty I felt liek I was swimming.

At least I smelled like pretty flowers.

Moral(s) of the story:

a) Don't run out of deoderant/anti-perspirant.
b) It would be better to smell like a wet dog than to smell like fresh lilacs all day.

Wrestling Station

My ass.

Anyway, I got up yesterday morning to get ready for work. Shower, shave the whole bit. So I go to apply my anti-perspirant and I discover that I am completely out.

Now, it was like fucking stupidly humid here and as it is being a greasy wop I sweat a lot. Sans deoderant, I sweat even more. So it's six or so AM and obviously going to the store to buy more is out of the question. Then I notice my gf's deoderant. Secret brand. And I recall their ad: Strong enough for a man but made for a woman.

Let me tell you my friends how much bullshit that is. Not only did a severely smell of lilacs by the time I got to work, halfway through the day I was so damned sweaty I felt liek I was swimming.

At least I smelled like pretty flowers.

Moral(s) of the story:

a) Don't run out of deoderant/anti-perspirant.
b) It would be better to smell like a wet dog than to smell like fresh lilacs all day.
or just dont be like a sweating pig :shifty:

You sweat it can be also because of the kind of food/ drink you have. Try to not eat the sweat smells enhancments. You know what I mean! :laugh:

If you are out of deoderant, try tissue napkins (that contains water odors in them) keep them in your pocket for emergencies like these. They actually help.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
You should of had the *NEW* Ribbons Secret! For Extra protection. Or Venus brand oh wait is it Secret Venus Ribbon Deo. I Don't know. Commercials are annoying as fuck though, so many ribbons and so many jingles.

Ever notice how gay the men cleansing commercials are getting? Specially that Nivea for men or whatever.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I always have a healthy supply of Axe Phoenix around. lol. Its the closest thing to getting Bodman Fresh Blue Musk deodorant spray since they don't sell that as the deodorant anymore. Fucking bollocks.

noumenon

I'm a sweaty dude... I rarely smell by my pits get quite sweaty. I find that the problem is that if you use too much deoderant with anti-persperant you'll actually sweat more. It's too "heavy" if that makes sense...makin your pits sweat more. I'm also a bitch and shave my pits cause I work out and all that....

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I'm a sweaty dude... I rarely smell by my pits get quite sweaty. I find that the problem is that if you use too much deoderant with anti-persperant you'll actually sweat more. It's too "heavy" if that makes sense...makin your pits sweat more. I'm also a bitch and shave my pits cause I work out and all that....

You must be one smelly sweaty bastard if you're forced to shave. That's just really shitty man loll