Strikeforce Videos: Josh Barnett Does a Pro-Wrestling Demo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Josh Barnett put on an interesting show during the Strikeforce: Overeem vs. Werdum open workouts. Here's "The Baby Faced Assassin" doing a pro-wrestling demonstration with a training partner:

Strikeforce Heavyweight Josh Barnett is a man of many talents. While making final preparations for his fight with Brett Rogers at Srikeforce: Overeem vs. Werdum, Barnett took some time out of his training day to put on a professional wrestling exhibition. Will "The Baby Faced Assassin" attempt any suplexes or Boston Crabs against Rogers?

Check out below the fold for more open workout videos from the other main card fighters. The most interesting clip for me would probably be Fabricio Werdum's nifty armbar at the 30 second mark on the video after the jump.

SBN coverage of Strikeforce: Overeem vs. Werdum

"If he stands in front of me, it's gonna be lights out." The Reem, Werdum, and Brett Rogers work out and talk to the media before Strikeforce: Overeem vs. Werdum.

Main card fighters KJ Noons, Jorge Masvidal, Daniel Cormier, and Jeff Monson work out and speak to the media before Strikeforce: Overeem vs. Werdum.​