Strikeforce Results: Dana White Trashes Fedor Emelianenko on Twitter Following Loss t

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Like clockwork. Three losses in a row, three reactions from Dana White's twitter account. Here's the latest snarky remark from the UFC President shortly after Fedor Emelianenko got TKO'd by Dan Henderson last night:

.bbpBox97524945185288192 {background:url(http://a1.twimg.com/profile_background_images/14830832/dana_Twitter_skin.jpg) #00020a;padding:20px;} p.bbpTweet{background:#fff;padding:10px 12px 10px 12px;margin:0;min-height:48px;color:#000;font-size:18px !important;line-height:22px;-moz-border-radius:5px;-webkit-border-radius:5px} p.bbpTweet span.metadata{display:block;width:100%;clear:both;margin-top:8px;padding-top:12px;height:40px;border-top:1px solid #fff;border-top:1px solid #e6e6e6} p.bbpTweet span.metadata span.author{line-height:19px} p.bbpTweet span.metadata span.author img{float:left;margin:0 7px 0 0px;width:38px;height:38px} p.bbpTweet a:hover{text-decoration:underline}p.bbpTweet span.timestamp{font-size:12px;display:block}

Michael Jordan of MMA!? Dumbest thing ever said!!! So stupidless than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone Favorite Retweet Reply Dana White
danawhite

Dana of course, also had a few choice words even before the fight started. Check it out after the jump.

SBN coverage of Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Henderson

Here's Dana talking about the match up even before the fight (HT: MMAMania)

"If I've got to still give Fedor his digs, my dig would be, 'Dude, you're fighting a 185-pounder.' Henderson's got a great chin, he's durable, he's got good wrestling, he can stay out of submissions, and all the great things I can say about Henderson, but Henderson weighs 185 pounds. So I actually think this fight, as far as Fedor is concerned, it's a lose-lose for him. If he knocks out Dan Henderson, he knocks out a 185-pounder. If he gets knocked out, he just got knocked out by a 185-pounder."