Strikeforce: Overeem vs. Werdum Video: KJ Noons Uncaged Episode 3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Episode 3 of "K.J. Noons: Uncaged" is now available. The series follows Noons as he trains for his fight with Jorge Masvidal at Strikeforce this Saturday. Part 3 is below, and be sure to check out Part 1 and Part 2 as well:

This episode delves a bit deeper into the fight preparation with some shots of KJ training both his hands and his jiu jitsu. There's some nice pad work shown at the beginning and later at the 6 minute mark. Both shots are brief, but are good reminders of Noons's boxing skill. Both his hand speed and combos are excellent here, as is his ability to mix in defense with those offensive strikes.

The other big part here is Noons getting a hair cut to deal with some criticism that his hair was too long and in his face for the Nick Diaz rematch last year. While Noons insists the hair didn't cause him any troubles, I like his coach's attitude of taking out every possible distraction for Noons and advantage for Masvidal. I am always curious if some day we'll see Clay Guida take the same approach and clean up his hair.

K.J. Noons vs. Jorge Masvidal takes place this Saturday at Strikeforce: Overeem vs. Werdum on the Showtime portion of the card.

SBN coverage of Strikeforce: Overeem vs. Werdum