Strikeforce Fight Video: Fedor vs. Henderson Event Highlights

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Earlier, we posted ESPN's brief highlights of the headlining Strikeforce bout between Fedor Emelianenko and Dan Henderson. Now, Showtime posted their official video recap of the entire televised card that featured a ton of exciting bouts and upsets. So for those who missed the event, might as well check out these five fights sandwiched in this 4:51 minute video:

“I’ve been a huge fan of Fedor forever and I respect him so much as a fighter and what he has done for the sport, and for me that (winning) is a huge accomplishment compared to a lot of things that I’ve done in this sport,” said Henderson. “And as a fan of Fedor’s, I hope he keeps fighting.”

“If God will have it for me that’s what we’ll do,” said the 34-year old Fedor Emelianenko when asked about retirement following his third consecutive loss.

SBN coverage of Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Henderson