Strikeforce Fedor vs. Henderson: Gesias Cavalcante Talks Fight, All Balls Brawl, More

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Strikeforce lightweight Gesias Cavalcante sat down with Bloody Elbow's Matt Bishop last night for a 1-on-1 interview for Bloody Elbow Radio. In addition to discussing his "Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Henderson" fight with Bobby Green, Cavalcante also talked with us about how important it is for him to get right back into the cage after his no contest with Justin Wilcox last month, if he had to switch his training once his opponent went from Lyle Beerbohm to Green, how is a big fight fan, what he's learned as a fighter and of course, his now famous "All Balls Brawl" video with UFC featherweight Kenny Florian.

"I've been through so many things, so much. Injuries, personal issues, fights not happening, a fight canceled the day of the fight when I was supposed to fight Hansen, I've been through a lot. I believe in myself, I have a lot of faith in God. I think everything happens for a reason and here I am. My spirit is still there, but spirit is still strong. I'm going to keep going forward and that's my mentality. You have to be persistent. To be good, you have to be persistent. You have to keep the attitude, you have to go hard."