Store

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I got pink username for 14 days a few of days ago and it's gone. I must have bought the permenant edit user title like 3 times and it's gone.

Is it like each time you change or update it, everything bought is reset? Just wondering.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Ahhhh, good to know. I purchased the Username editor and I can't really get it to work. I keep going to the tools>configuration and my browser just hangs like its trying to load something but never does.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Figures, once I finally decide to buy something :facepalm:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I don't know what's wrong right now, the username styling products will be added back when I can fix it.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So someone going to give me like 4k or what?

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Speaking of this, @Crayo could you fix my username change thingy ma bob? I have Lifetime Premium son, plus you needz to refund @CM Punk his money dat he gave to me.

I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY CRAYO! I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY!