Stoned at 7 and 8?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
CENTRAL SQUARE, N.Y. - Officers arrested a central New York couple because their 7- and 8-year-old sons showed up at school stoned on marijuana, police said.

Officials at Cleveland Elementary School notified authorities about the possible drug use last week.

On Wednesday, state police charged 33-year-old James Tyson and 34-year-old Christina Miczek of Bernhards Bay with endangering the welfare of a child. The misdemeanor is punishable by up to a year in jail.

The boys smoked the marijuana after finding it at their home, police said.

Troopers also charged a 15-year-old who made a smoking device for the boys. Troopers didn't release his name because of his age.

State police could not say if Tyson and Miczek have lawyers. Their phone number was no longer in service.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29997884/

These kids started 4/20 early.

C4

Drugs are a major problem in America nowadays. No wonder why a third of New York's teenagers grow up to be drug addicts.

It's horrible really.

MikeRaw

Drugs are a major problem in America nowadays.
Ya, they aren't a problem in Canada, England, Germany, Mexico or Australia either, right? :shifty:

No wonder why a third of New York's teenagers grow up to be drug addicts.
Source?

Anyway, this is pretty sad. 7 and 8 year olds with drugs is fucking horrible. But it's a problem in more places than you think.

C4

Ya, they aren't a problem in Canada, England, Germany, Mexico or Australia either, right? :shifty:

Not as much of a problem as in America.

Source?

Anyway, this is pretty sad. 7 and 8 year olds with drugs is fucking horrible. But it's a problem in more places than you think.

National Geographic Channel?

MikeRaw

So the National Geographic Channel said 1 third of New York kids are drug addicts?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Could still be biased. What are National Geographic's qualifications for the addiction label? One third sounds overly large to me. I personally don't believe it.

As to the story the parents did nothing wrong other than not hide their weed properly, so I guess the reckless endangerment charge is reasonable but I wouldn't give them jail time over it. It's not much different than the kids finding and smoking the parents cigarettes. Or bottle of booze.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Wow. Those are some fuckin' hard potheads.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
So the parents can afford to have enough money to have marijuana lying around, but they can't pay their own phone bill?

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

They got their priorities a little out of order. I remember seeing a story where meth was in a crib or some shit like that. Parents of the year winners right there.