Stone Cold should STOP wasting good beer!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Please don't remind of the error. It should read "Stone Cold Should STOP Wasting Good Beer

Sure, SCCA is a legendary performer and one of the best ever to hold a mic. But it occurs to me that his beer-swilling act hardly involves him consuming much of the beer he catches and tosses around. At best, He pours a third of the can down his esophagaus, then flings an almost full can of beer aside.

How does that make fans who can barely cough up for a six pack feel? I say the Rattlesnake drink all the beer in the cans he handles and the show us what kind of shape he's in to deliver those stunners he customarily marks his promos with. A Stone Cold who just chuggled 8 beers might easily miss that stunner and slur his signature,"And thaths tha bothom line, cause sthone colt thays tho!"

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score

I like and agree with your views here:
But it occurs to me that his beer-swilling act hardly involves him consuming much of the beer he catches and tosses around. At best, He pours a third of the can down his esophagaus, then flings an almost full can of beer aside.

How does that make fans who can barely cough up for a six pack feel?

Welcome to Impact Fourms buddy.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
So what about Triple H and everyone coming down in suits costing grands.

Does that makes fans feel less than them?

Mr. Mat

^lmao i never knew that about cheers i watched that show heaps of times & it looked like real beer