StingerV???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Time and time you've increasing the number on your username after the "V" almost all the time man...

You might as well call yourself StingerV-Infinity for christ sake...

What's the deal with username changes? I'm not calling you out but I completely want to find out the reason with the whole StingerV-plus 1 trend.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I can go ahead and tell ya before he has to.

It has to do with his rep power. His rep power goes up so does his number in his name.

J

Dumb questions. Milly's not the only one getting annoyed with it. But I have to ask what's so annoying. It's not like the whole name changes it's the same damn name with new number's so how does it get annoying. The only one that has the right to find it annoying are the admins that have to change it.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I'll make that order quick but you gotta finish my special meatcock sandwich first sir...
Meatcock? Hows about meatdick
Yeah, it's getting kinda annoying.

It won't ever end :shock:
Yes it will, but only three people on here know when and why

I am glad he died, but I love him.
He should have lived. Cloud should've never existed imo

Dumb questions. Milly's not the only one getting annoyed with it. But I have to ask what's so annoying. It's not like the whole name changes it's the same damn name with new number's so how does it get annoying. The only one that has the right to find it annoying are the admins that have to change it.

I don't even request the admins to change it anymore, they do it whenever the feel like it.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i thought it was cockmeat... correct me if im wrong...