Stinger (old school)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Highwave

Reaction score
9kca45.png

Just changed my background skin looks better now.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Its very different to be honest something ya don't see alot and I have no problem with it other then the font, the colors and what not... First I think the stroke needs to be a one or two, looks about a three maybe, and maybe move the STINGER text over to the right some. Also I would say get another border, I know ya have a white one but throw in a one pixels black or something to match the sig so it looks to have a better border. Ya feel me?

SnackZ

Reaction score
Somethings I like: Lighting EFFECTS and TEXT
Dislike the color scheme and the brightness but I do understand that its old school Stinger so it kinda needs that brightness so it fits but not appealing to me.

Reaction score
You desperately need to work on your text skills, the text you have just brings down the level of the whole thing

WarMachine

Reaction score
I actually like this lighting, background, and text (it fits the old stinger) the only thing I don't like is the color of the glow around the text. I would have used a different color not sure which one tho lol.

7.5/10