Sting-- Random!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

not my best yes, but i want to know what people think of random work? lol

6onfpl4.png

what do i mean by random? i was playing around with PS and made the bkg, then i said why not add a psd? so i just added Sting so im not sure if that would even suit sting as a theme..

comments?

Famou$ 187

Looks really nice. Only thing I don't like is that it's like really bright under his nose.

CT Styles

I like the bg and I think it kinda suits Sting. I think the bg would suit Randy Orton more tho.

Switchy

Reaction score
The bg looks awesome and I like the tet too, it really matches the bg. Another possiblilty for that bg is Samoa Joe, I think it could go with him well if you chose a good psd. 8.5/10

Untouchable

Reaction score
im not liking this to tbh, the bg is just...well i duno what it is...i just dont like it, sting looks quite blurry (i know you probably did that on purpose) it also looks like its just hovering above it rather than hes part of the image work on that and the text.....what were you thinking WS the text is just nasty.

Wrestling Station

im not liking this to tbh, the bg is just...well i duno what it is...i just dont like it, sting looks quite blurry (i know you probably did that on purpose) it also looks like its just hovering above it rather than hes part of the image work on that and the text.....what were you thinking WS the text is just nasty.
ROFL... exactly man, i was messing around with the bkg, i thought it would be something strange to just add a psd on a non prepared theme previously.

and thanks for everyone with the thoughts and rates :)

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I like it, the backround is what got me. 7/10

PeepShow

The b/g is good for just a randomly drawn out b/g, but it doesn't really suit Sting at all, especially the colors in it. If you maybe change the yellow and orange lines in it to red, and add some more black to spots, I think it would look better. I also like the blur effect you put on the PSD. Makes it look more "stingish" if you get where I'm going. Overall, not too bad.