Sting is back!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

I like Sting, I know some people may think that he is passed his prime or that he cant wrestle anymore...but they are wrong. Sting is still capable of putting on match of year contenders (Angle vs Sting at BFG???) and I'm happy that he is comming back to TNA. Obviously Sting is going to be in the Lethal Lockdown match, but after he is done with that, what do you think TNA is going to do with him? I honestly have no idea, maybe a fued with Robert Roode would be nice and it can help elevate Roode to main event status

Reaction score
I think he will be involved in a fued with Abyss as he helped him with his "problems" but Abyss new persona could be a confused individual who has a split personality. or he and Booker T could team up and take on Roode and Harris or he could help push Samoa Joe more by making a new "version" of NWO with Christian Cage,Samoa Joe,Sting and Kevin Nash.now there is ideas

PeepShow

I think he will be involved in a fued with Abyss as he helped him with his "problems" but Abyss new persona could be a confused individual who has a split personality.

Isn't that what his gimmick already was?

And btw, Harris is in the WWE.

Destroyer

Reaction score
i was wondering im not a big wwe fan but do u think that sting is going to be one of the tna wrestlers to try to be at the hall of fame for flair since there is so much history with those two

McLovin

Reaction score
I'd guess so Destroyer. I would have suggested him to induct Flair but because he is still technically in TNA, it wouldn't happen.

dstebbins

Reaction score
HBK is inducting Flair.

And yeah, I think Robert Roode vs. Sting would be a killer feud. It could go on to Slammiversery, with Roode getting the duke in both PPV matches.

gashface

Reaction score
Robert Roode has not excited me in the Booker T feud, so I'm not sure what he'd do with Sting tbh.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^Ye, Roode Sting may get a bit boring.

the hibee wwe fan said:
but Abyss new persona could be a confused individual who has a split personality.

Black Reign anyone?

I would like to seeSting feud with Joe over the title, but he has to put Joe over right. Also wouldn't mind seeing him against someone like Kaz, but I doubt face vs face would happen

therazar

Reaction score
I think Sting can do some good but is way over payed for his current work quality

dstebbins

Reaction score
Sting vs. Joe for the title at Sacrifice would be kinda cool. Joe could pin Sting after 20 minutes with a muscle buster to retain the title and gets a big rub.

Wolf

Reaction score
YES!!! He's back again. I hope he goes against Kurts team.

Reaction score
I wish Tna management would let Sting put the young talent over. I think they are two concerned with protecting his image!

todd_gaines

Reaction score
i really like sting hes my favorite wrestler never to work for wwe, i would love to see him fued with christian cage with christian going back as heel.

noumenon

Bleh... The Sting character right now is so damn awkward. He still comes out with the crow face paint yet he's all happy go lucky and shit... it really doesn't work. If they want crow Sting...make him grow out his hair, not say anything and be dark and mysterious... if you want him to have that abrasive extreme personality bring back old school Sting, the mixture of the two really isn't working for me.