Sting Interview With Daily Star

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The A-man

Reaction score
So what if he's a Cena mark. I don't care. As long as I get to read some of his intelligent and well thoughtout posts, it doesn't matter.

9.2/10

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
9/10

anyone that comes out and says there a cenamark and then defends cena and wins a point, deserves a 9/10

Axis

He backs up his thoughts until he finds himself in a rut, and then he goes on and sounds like a fag. 7/10

phantomgerald

7/10. really hilarious comments. the way he talks like he is a member of cena's gang

Great One

10/10.

There's no one I respect more on this forum. He hasn't been here that long but has done a lot of good posting. He's not 100% Cena biased and he actually comments respectively on all sorts of wrestlers, overall very intelligent (one of the only intelligent good posters on this site). Also his chain gang jokes are hilarious. =p

The Icon

Reaction score
7.5/10 everytime I try to talk shit about Cena he defends him lol, a great member but not 8 because he is a Cena mark

Ben

Reaction score
In another interview with the Daily Star, Sting discussed a few hot topics relating to TNA. Here are the highlights.

The Jeff Hardy situation:
“I love Jeff Hardy. I don’t want to do anything to harm him. He has personal issues, everyone knows that. But some things are true and some are not. What is true is that it all came to a head that week and hit really big that night.

I hated what happened because I wanted to give the fans a great match. But I realize it had to happen the way it did. And after all was said and done, I came to the back and made sure he was OK. He is OK and he’s been talking to people close to him a lot. Jeff is getting stronger. He’s riding 10 miles a day on his mountain bike to get in condition, I hear! Good luck to him.â€

Choosing between TNA and WWE:
“The whole thing was shocking to me. To make a long story short, it was all down to miscommunication. If you turn the clock back when WWE and Vince bought WCW and wrestling ended the way it ended for me, it was horrible. There was potential for that to happen again this time.

The last things I did were the TV tapings for TNA in October and I had every intention of coming back in January this year. But we were not coming to any kind of agreement contractually. We had to work through those things and right up to my return itself, I thought it wasn’t going to happen.â€

The current state and future growth of TNA:
“I believe that fans will look back on 2011 as special for TNA. Some critics on the internet despise TNA. And as a wrestler, I am never going to be able to please the guys who want to get rid of the dinosaur but I don’t read those things too much. If I did, I’d probably shoot myself!

What matters is the crowd in the arena. I think we have to take Impact and PPVs on the road. There have been times which were almost surreal when I’ve thought, wow it’s like time stood still. But as long as we don’t lose sight of reality, our audience will continue to grow.â€

The Hardy situation was completly preventable and it was on the guys backstage for letting him come out there, and Hardy getting in shape is the least of his problems, prob should stop getting high first.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Was about to say what the fuck does him riding on a bike got to do with him being on drugs. Simply should have replaced Jeff with someone in his place and had a real main event not that bullshit that he is trying to defend.