Still...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

I was just watching Dancing With the Stars with my girl and Melissa Joan Hart is still really fuckin hot. Just puttin that out there.

Wordlife

^dude, no homo.. I watch the show too, only cause my parents do and at times they rant at how good the celebrities are... and so I've been watching it since last season into this one too... dude she IS fucking hot!

noumenon

My girl loves it, so I usually end up watching it with her, it's pretty entertaining. But yeah, I took a special interest in it this year because of Melissa. When she did that dance in the shiny dress...damn.

Wordlife

oh god you have NO idea... this season is actually preeeeetty good!

noumenon

The celebrities make next to nothing for doing the show too. Most just use it as publicity or for enjoyment.

Hometown Kid

This show is so boring to me. =/ I don't understand watching anyone dance though, but that's just me. Melissa Joan Hart is obviously hot, there was doubt before that? Clarissa will be hot until the end of time anyway. :D

noumenon

It was only the women tonight, men were last night. I didn't see it last night, I was watching How I Met Your Mother.