Steve Austin

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Well, someone was taking all my sig and posting them elsewhere, so i had to go for a battle there with this.. just to let them know that im the real WS.

anyway, this is a sig for the rattlesnake SOB, SCSA :yes:
10rihb4.jpg

rating would be appreciated, thanks.

Wrestling Station

well by looking at your sigs, thats what i call "crap". I noticed you are diss everyone's work. well, w/e

Evil Austin

well not too bad, better than what I could do seeing as I don't do these. but anyway still good work but imo would have been better if you didn't have him two picks of condemned if you had one pick condemned one of him in ring and do it like that and blend it but nvm too late for that but this is still good. I give it a seven out of ten. :y:

Famou$ 187

Only part I like really is the psd. I just think it is too cluttered. Alot is going on in it. It's not really my style. I have seen wayyyyyy better from you.

Reaction score
tbh the sig doesnt really flow. the blueness and then him all beat up and in a brown shirt dont really work. its not your best work. and tbh, even my GFX get taken and posted elsewhere, its a part of life

Famou$ 187

tbh the sig doesnt really flow. the blueness and then him all beat up and in a brown shirt dont really work. its not your best work. and tbh, even my GFX get taken and posted elsewhere, its a part of life

Ask Peep. :p

C4

teh bg looks crap imo but i relly like wot uve done with the psd ild give it 5/10

well am i not allowed to have an opinion ^o)

Dude for one last time, STFU. :yeahright:

You've been doing this in every other thread saying the background looks like crap. How about you come up with a better background? You're allowed to voice out your opinions but give out valid graphical reasons instead of saying that: the background looks like crap, 5/10 If you don't exactly know what he has done with the PSD's and background then just don't bother to comment and even if you do then quit telling everyone that their backgrounds suck. Because quite honestly, I don't see a thing wrong with the background in this signature. As for the signature itself;

The text made me laugh :y: Good job with the left side of Steve Austin, the other image into the sig as well, it would've been better if the same would have been duplicated and moved to the right side and all of Austin would have been in the middle. Nonetheless that looked very good, the signature is a bit plain and there is a lot of empty space in there, you should fill it up with something. Lastly, the background doesn't go so good with the signature but it's not "crap" at all like some people mention, I would give out 7/10 since you're Wrestling Station and can come up with way better work.

the dark knight

ws, learn to take criticism. he said he didn't like the background...it doesn't really matter how he says it as long as he didn't throw an insult at YOU.

and again, like everytime, colors dont flow at ALL. and the arrow things are getting old...:p