Steroid use & CM Punk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince McMahon

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.positivemindsforums.co.uk
Now I know that Steroid Use and the WWE program on this is all completely controversial and I appreciate that each person may have completely different views on this. However, I saw somewhere on a youtube video that the only person in WWE who hasn't actually used steroids is CM Punk. I was watching WWE earlier and realised that you can actually tell. He's not a small guy but the way he is built just looks completely different to the others. I appreciate that people will disagree with me and may feel that he just doesn't 'bulk' as much as the other wrestlers. But if its true and he's the only guy in WWE who hasn't touched steroids, its pretty obvious. Has anyone else noticed this / any arguments against it? Really interested in your inputs..

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan has never used a performance enhancer or drug in his life. And using steroids is an offence in the WWE since 2007 and the Benoit tragedy.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I doubt Punk uses them, but just because a guy is smaller doesn't disqualify him from taking steroids. Mysterio tested positive for steroids (twice, I think) whereas guys much bigger than him, which is pretty much everyone, didn't and still haven't.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I think Punk's only addiction is caffeine. Hence, why he looks like he uses drugs. He just doesn't sleep enough.
I highly doubt he used steroids as its against the company policy. I believe they can fire you on the spot for even use of natural enhancements.
Rey got fined and suspended for weight loss pills so I highly doubt any wrestler under contract does anything outside of pain killers, which
are legally subscribed to them by doctors. Its actually a common thing for wrestlers to become addicted to pain killers now a days.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Looks to me like Punk is a smoker, don't know if that goes with or against straight edge cause its technically not a drug. The colour of his teeth and his eyes seem like he smokes. No to steroids though IMO.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Just because Punk is a skinny fatass doesn't mean he's the only one who doesn't use them. He doesn't, but I'm sure there are others who also don't.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
KLockard23 said:
I doubt Punk uses them, but just because a guy is smaller doesn't disqualify him from taking steroids. Mysterio tested positive for steroids (twice, I think) whereas guys much bigger than him, which is pretty much everyone, didn't and still haven't.

I think one of those times the doctor had prescribed it for mysterio's knee and because he didn't tell WWE about it before hand he was suspended.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
It obvious he doesn't use steroids... The man doesn't have a single muscle in his entire body lol

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Looks to me like Punk is a smoker, don't know if that goes with or against straight edge cause its technically not a drug. The colour of his teeth and his eyes seem like he smokes. No to steroids though IMO.

I actually thought this at one point. I think it is from excess coffee and redbull though. Caffeine, in any form will stain your teeth worse then cigarets. And nicotine is a drug. lol Really, anything that can be an addiction is a drug. Like food is a drug to certain people. Its a tough call. Either way, nicotine is considered a very addictive drug.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I don't think Bryan Danielson has ever touched the stuff. I think he is much like punk, in the essence, he doesn't drink or do drugs.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Danielson said:
I don't think Bryan Danielson has ever touched the stuff. I think he is much like punk, in the essence, he doesn't drink or do drugs.

D-Bry > Drugs :yes:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
deth said:
It obvious he doesn't use steroids... The man doesn't have a single muscle in his entire body lol

I think you'll be quite surprised how buff he is when you see him in real life.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
He was pretty big when he first came in, then I guess he just stopped.

5215b850089fc64579fe5042bf215915.jpg