Promos Stepping Up To The Challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
"Stepping Up To The Challenge"

The video starts by fading from black to a view of a house in the middle of what seems to be a farm. The cameraman begins walking up to the house and as he gets to the porch the front door opens and Jay Washington steps outside.

"Ah! You are finally here."

Jay steps down the stairs of the porch and looks at the camera. Jay currently wears some ragged jeans, a Jay Washington shirt and a grey hoodie.

"Before I get down to business, let me show you how and where I grew up."

Jay begins to walk toward a large metal building with 15-foot doors.

"This is where The One was born..."

He pulls the door open to reveal a worn wrestling ring inside of the building with a concrete floor, along with various sets of weights, and a beaten punching bag. Standing with his hands on his hips, Jay Washington takes it in.

"So many memories were made here.”
Jay gives a small chuckle to himself. “You know... I broke my wrist in here. My father and I were training one-day and he grabbed my wrist and twisted my arm to flip me over, he twisted too much and as I flipped I felt my wrist crack. I laid on the mat for about 10 minutes before he came and said, Son... man up... you'll get worse than that."

Jay sighed.

"I learnt all I know here... by my father."

Jay smiled at the camera.

"And one of the many things he taught me was that no one is on the top forever."

He turned his full body to the camera and crossed his arms.

"I'm talking about you... Mr Wright. No one can be on the top forever and I can promise you this, you may be the new champ around, you sure won't reign forever, especially with that attitude."

Jay turned around to the ring and walked up to it, he climbed onto the apron and ran his hands along the top rope.

"To put it bluntly, I don't like the new attitude of Darius. I hate it. I used to see him as a decent competitor who was respected by many and put on some good matches. But now... something clicked inside his head and Blizzard is the same. Blizzard has always been a bad guy, but now... now he is different, way different. And Darius is the same. Something snapped in both of their heads... for Blizzard, it was the fact that he couldn't cope with the fact that he was treated as a joke! Did you see him back in the day?"

Jay laughed.

"Oh lord."

He wiped his eyes free of tears after laughing.

"Darius, on the other hand, was because of that world title belt. As soon as he won.. it changed him, for the worst. He became the power-hungry sociopath. He is hiding the title until he defends it... what is up with that?!"

Shaking his head, Jay Washingon leans on the ropes.

"So, I guess I won’t be seeing it because our match isn’t for your title."

Jay climbs into the ring.

"But I am ready to step up to the challenge that I face. And I am ready to be the first man in this promotion to pin you. You turned against everyone... the power went straight to your head, it's like necking a bottle of Jack Daniels, but you get drunk off of it, unlike good old Ricky D."

Jay chuckles.

"I'm going to spare everyone from the whole ‘I can beat you because I am better’ bullshit and talk some real sense. No matter the outcome of this bout, I will put every ounce of blood and sweat that I have in my body into training for this moment... if I lose, then I will still stand up at the end of the day and know that I put on one hell of a match and I will be humble in defeat, and if I win, I will stand up and be humble in victory."

Jay proceeds to climb out of the ring and jumps onto the floor.

"But mark my words, I’m going to do everything I can to be the first person to put his shoulders to the mat and pin him for one... two... and three."

Jay smirks and walks out of shot of the camera as the video faded to black.