Stephanie Furious over Mayweather Segments

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Story By: Richard Gray

- Bryan Alvarez is reporting that Stephanie McMahon "chewed out" Bruce Pritchard for his work directing the Floyd Mayweather segments on Raw Monday night. The segments were a major disappointment.

http://www.prowrestling .com/article/news/8654

Well, thats totally true, Bigshow and Mayweather were talking over each other, and Mayweather was just repeating 2 sentences over and over again. It was crap.

C4

You're right, Mayweather didn't know what he had to say next and he said the same thing over and over again, it was indeed crap.

the dark knight

and kaedon says i only hated last week's raw cuz cena won.

Conc3pt

Reaction score
"I break yo' jaw next!"
"I'm MONEY!"

Good god he was awful. I have to say though, Big Show wasn't all that bad on the mic during that segment.

The Rated R CMStar

Big Show delivered on the range his abilities developed. As for Floyd, he is just messed up. He is supposed to be the face, and he acts even more arrogant than The Big Show. And how much can you brag about breaking someone's nose when after you did it you run like a little bitch out of the arena?

Soulpower

Its not Pritchard's fault that Mayweather has negative 100 charisma. GET THE JET READY!!

CenaMark54

Big Show is working hard to try and salvage this feud, but he is no miracle worker.

If I was in charge, I would totally put this feud on the backburner, cut my loses and have Big Show tear him apart at Mania.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^But do you think Mayweather is willing to get destroyed at WrestleMania? That's what I'm waiting to see. Mayweather, the face, is acting like an arrogant little prick. How is it anyone elses fault besides Mayweather's?

Reaction score
which is why I still see Big Show as the face here.........Mayweather is such a prick that I would love to see him get his ass kicked at 'Mania but that won't happen.....I really don't know what the hell they're gonna do here

Wrestling Station

^Rey comes back and interfers to save his "homie" Mayweather >_>

btman

Reaction score
which is why I still see Big Show as the face here.........Mayweather is such a prick that I would love to see him get his ass kicked at 'Mania but that won't happen.....I really don't know what the hell they're gonna do here

After seeing Raw this week I have to agree... Mayweather got booed, when Big show threw him over his head and over the ropes the crowd went nuts... I wish the "Possey" fight was a little better, but yeah I was happy. I just hope Big Show can win at WM against the 20 million dollar man.

Evil Austin

seriously i think that maywheather should either work on his promo's or get the "F" out! i mean he is a good fighter but in boxing they don't make promo's they just fight and thats what he is only good for and in the wwe they have to hype up and shit and he can't do that!

I swear he won't be able to hype up his birthday....

Airfixx

I'm suprised how crap he is..... Depends from individual to individual, but Boxers often have good mic skills as they ARE called upon to hype their own matches.

A good guy boxer is not gonna come accross any worse by saying he'll break someone's jaw at a press conference.

TBH, I see his problem as not understanding the psychology of wrestling - Heels n Faces etc. In which case, I think Steph's right to blame whoever at WWE is meant to be coaching/directing him.