Steam Summer Sale Gift Exchange

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Hey, I thought this would be pretty cool for a community thing. Basically like the Reddit gift exchange but on this website. Thought the Steam summer sale would be a good start since the game deals are pretty good. The way it works is pretty simple to be honest. You enter by posting below and you will be added to gift and to receive a gift. You need to send a gift if you enter since someone would be sending you a gift as well. I will keep everything random until it's finished since it would work best that way. I will send you a PM on who you got matched with and you would send that person a gift. That person may have not been picked to send you a gift though. Someone completely different could've been picked to send you a gift. This keeps it fresh. I thought these rules would work best for everyone so take a read if you're interested in the gift exchange.

TIMELINES
  • You must have sent your gift(s) by July 4th

• Message me saying sent once you have done it.
Minimum Buy-in

• Must spend at least 20 (USA Dollars) in buying your recipient the gift.
    • If you do not live in the US, use Google Currency Converter to find the value of in your country. Your minimum buy-in will be that number rounded to your nearest half euro/pound/dollar/other
    • You can buy one game worth or greater, or you can add many games to reach the price.
REGISTRATION

• Link your Steam Profile
    • Have the top 10 games in your wishlist in order
    • List the games you already own on your Consoles, Origin, Humble Bundle, Uplay, etc. if they are not on your Steam so people won't buy you a game you already own

• PC Specs
    • List some games you already own / have played that you love! Tell what you love about them.
CONSIDER FOLLOWING WHEN GIFTING

• Read their steam wishlist! You don't have to buy off of that, but it is good to know what your recipient is into!
    • Read their registration carefully! Read the tags they like, read the tags they don't like
    • READ THE LIST OF GAMES THEY ALREADY OWN ON NOT-STEAM. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ON THAT LIST.
    • GO TO THEIR STEAM PROFILE AND READ THE GAMES THEY OWN THERE TOO. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ON THERE EITHER
    • The Steam Summer Sales start June 22rd, I recommend buying your games during that period.

Forum Username:
Country Location:
Steam Account:
PC Specs:
Games I Really Would Like:

And yeah, that's about it. Copied from Reddit since it works. Feel free to sign up and start gifting.

Last edited:

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Forum Username: @Frosty
Country Location: Ireland
Steam Account: Steam Community :: TheFrostyBlur
PC Specs: Intel Core i5 (Forgot the complete title), GTX 970 GPU, 8GB of Ram, 1TB drive and others. Runs pretty much anything at high - ultra at 1080p
Games I Really Would Like: Honestly wouldn't mind trying Dark Souls out.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Steam sucks, fuck this, XBONE master race for life lmao.

Can I sign up early here for the forum Secret Santa though? ;P