Steam Summer Sale [2018]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
steamsale.gif

The sale is rumored to begin this Thursday (June 21st).
Use this thread to talk about games you might get/have gotten, share sales, and yadda yadda.
Happy Gaming!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Here are a few games I may get if the sales are good, Stardew is the one I am hoping for a good sale on. I will end up getting it regardless though.

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I've had my eye on stardew for a while now but like you, I think I'm getting it regardless of the sale this time lol. The Friday 13th game is something I've had my eye on as well. Dead by Daylight was quite meh so keen to give F13 a go.

The one I hope to see is a massive sale for The Division Gold Edition just to play that on PC and hopefully some discounts on newer games like FarCry 5, and so on.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I don't Steam but Sonic Mania is definitely worth getting if you're a fan of the classic Sonic games. Absolutely love it. It has one of the best soundtracks in the series history, it has the best collection of bosses in any platformer I've played (albeit, they're not very difficult but the unique and varied styles of all the bosses made them a joy to fight for me), and the level design is the classic Sonic formula perfected. Most importantly, the variety in level design is brilliant, pretty much every Act has some new kind of different platforming gimmick, allowing the game to flow cohesively through gameplay but still give each Act their own definitive identity. Chemical Plant Zone Act 2 is my favorite level in 2D/Classic Sonic. I also think Sonic Mania is the perfect example of how nostalgia should be used in video games.

Also, Sonic Mania Plus is coming out next month, and that's going to be five dollar DLC iirc for anyone who has Sonic Mania so I think getting it now is the perfect time.

Reactions: Solid Snake