Steam Autumn Sale & Awards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Thanks to Christmas shopping, I can't get anything during this sale. Really wanted that Friday the 13th game. Looks like so much fun!

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I bought Beat Cop, Elder Scrolls Morrowind and Oblivion because I didn't have Steam copies of them and have no idea where my physical versions of them went. Not like I have a drive in my PC right now for them anyway.

Also bought the first Borderlands since I'd only ever played it on PS3 back when it came out, and a couple of weeb games. Not much else I'm looking for on PC, but gotta love those sales to grab up some loose ends.

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

JBan

Reaction score
I bought Beat Cop, Elder Scrolls Morrowind and Oblivion because I didn't have Steam copies of them and have no idea where my physical versions of them went. Not like I have a drive in my PC right now for them anyway.

Also bought the first Borderlands since I'd only ever played it on PS3 back when it came out, and a couple of weeb games. Not much else I'm looking for on PC, but gotta love those sales to grab up some loose ends.
Morrowind is a great game, I haven't played the other two.

Since my last post was basically spam, I've decided to make a new one. The deals are pretty good but due to my PC being shite, I can't even get Steam period. But I've already nominated Half-Life 2 for pretty much every award, because SOMEONE had to do it.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Most of my wishlist is on sale and I can't buy anything :cry:

Reactions: JBan
Status
Not open for further replies.