Stealing BTBs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rated R CMStar

As of late, the BTB section has been suffering of what you a big problem, and that is the rip off from outer members to our work or rippers coming into the IWF stealing the work of people from other forums.

Be advised that if you get caught ripping off a whole BTB, matches or promos from another booker, either bringing here an stolen BTB, or stealing a BTB from here and taking it to another forum, you will be banned without warning.

Latest case was our friend JayBeeLoser, who thanks to a member who reported him, we were able to discover he was ripping off the original JayBeeLoser from another forum. Take him as an example.

Evil Austin

its a good idea but how will you find out, for example say some guy came from some other site with some BTB no one has heard off and someone here says maybe hey wait a minute I think I saw this on ____.com forums, how will you know that he was stealing because he can just turn around and say that was me on the other site just here with a diff username ? not saying its stupid what you are doing with this thread its great Im just saying it might be hard to find a bit of proof.

The Rated R CMStar

Well, I just made it with JayBeeLoser, it's as easy as going to the other site, and ask the member there if he has a BTB currently running in IWF. That, and ask the mods there his IP.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
DX 3:16 this happened at a forum, where I think CT dropped by, and the whole XBA incident happened.. I didn't do this with BTB ripping, but I was Admin at a rap forum, and I banned several member's. What staff member's do is that they match IP address's. Which is a unique code, that comes from you'r computer.. So if you were to make another account to fool around CMS, would just take a look at your IP's.. If they matched then there would be consequence's.. So When CMS asked the other site for the real Jaybeeloser's IP, he will take it, and match it with the ripper's...

Evil Austin

oh ok..cause if you ask the guy himself he will duh say no.. so yes that is great..

CT Styles

Yeah, I dropped by another forum and saw a BTB called, 'RAW: The Right Way' out of curiosity I looked at it and what do I see? The opening page of XBA's RAW, I told XBA and yeah, he solved the problem.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yeah this just happened to me. Apparently I never wrote SWA .... it was some random guy who wasn't even on this forum :smh

xtremebadass

Yeah, I dropped by another forum and saw a BTB called, 'RAW: The Right Way' out of curiosity I looked at it and what do I see? The opening page of XBA's RAW, I told XBA and yeah, he solved the problem.

Yea dudes, I don't mess around, this sort of thing pisses me off. If anyone is caught with my BTB on another forum, I don't care what the circumstance, I will register on that forum and raise hell. I did it on 3 (?) forums already, I lost count, but if you have any sort of problem you see on other forums with stealing or ripping, contact me and I will personally give them a knock on their door and I won't be too pleasant about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.