Stardew Valley - Multiplayer coming soon!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

The lack of multiplayer is what kept me from getting this game so this is great news for me!

Reactions: Death Walker

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I have played an embarrassing amount of Stardew Valley, haha.

It is so good. If you were a fan of any of the Harvest Moon games, I'm quite sure you will love this game because IMO it takes the formula and improves on it so much. The fact that one guy made it alone, doing everything over the span of four years is even more impressive. I grew up with Harvest Moon and honestly I think I prefer Stardew Valley. I'm still not entirely sure how the multiplayer is going to work, but I'm sure it's going to be great.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I have played an embarrassing amount of Stardew Valley, haha.

It is so good. If you were a fan of any of the Harvest Moon games, I'm quite sure you will love this game because IMO it takes the formula and improves on it so much. The fact that one guy made it alone, doing everything over the span of four years is even more impressive. I grew up with Harvest Moon and honestly I think I prefer Stardew Valley. I'm still not entirely sure how the multiplayer is going to work, but I'm sure it's going to be great.

I can see why people love the game as is, there just arent many games I can enjoy these days solo so I didn't get it. I will be getting it soon as this is updated, same with Solidus. We will both be playing. If he runs it like minecraft and has open servers of some sort, that would be cool. Could get one going for WWEF members.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

I am thinking that it will be updated next month. I hope there is a sale as well. I want to get the game soon as multiplayer is added.

Reactions: Black Wizard

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score

I am thinking that it will be updated next month. I hope there is a sale as well. I want to get the game soon as multiplayer is added.

It’ll be pretty cheap in a winter sale I’m sure. I don’t quite know how cheap the game has gotten during previous sales since I bought it at launch, but if I had to guess I’d say $5 or $6 this year.

Honestly while multiplayer is a cool prospect, I’m more interested in the single player content right now because there hasn’t been any actual new content since October of last year if I’m remembering things correctly. The guy who made the game isn’t handling the multiplayer but I’m sure he’s overseeing it, so I guess that’s what has taken new content so long to arrive.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It’ll be pretty cheap in a winter sale I’m sure. I don’t quite know how cheap the game has gotten during previous sales since I bought it at launch, but if I had to guess I’d say $5 or $6 this year.

Honestly while multiplayer is a cool prospect, I’m more interested in the single player content right now because there hasn’t been any actual new content since October of last year if I’m remembering things correctly. The guy who made the game isn’t handling the multiplayer but I’m sure he’s overseeing it, so I guess that’s what has taken new content so long to arrive.

He did mentioned that multiplayer will drop first on Steam and there are new items coming for single player. I am excited for it. I been watching videos on the game. I am just shocked I have not gotten it sooner. Next sale, I am getting it for sure. Depending on how the multiplayer pans out and how it all works, maybe a few of us on the forum and play it together. Not sure if anyone else has the game on here or not.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
There is a multi-player mod that allows you to play with infinite people. That is pretty cool.
Depending on how the multi-player works when all the kinks are out, me and Soli will probably host a game for anyone on here who plays to join.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Stardew Valley is so good. Love playing late at night.
If multi-player becomes a cross-platform thing, we should all play sometime. I haven't gotten the game yet, waiting for the summer sale. It will be half off and multi-player should be done by then.

Reactions: Swift