*SPOILERS* Tapings for 11/29/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
- Thanks to "Joe Raider Fan" for the following live spoilers from tonight's WWE SmackDown tapings in Uncasville, CT:

* Randy Orton and Renee Young open the show with an in-ring interview. Orton talks about Survivor Series and is asked about the TLC match with John Cena but ends up walking out in the middle of it.

* There's a Thanksgiving food eating contest backstage, hosted by Vickie Guerrero.

* Mark Henry vs. Curtis Axel is up next. Big E Langston and Ryback are at ringside. Henry gets the quick win.

* We see the eating contest on the big screen again. Titus O'Neil wins it and earns a singles match or a tag match against Antonio Cesaro later, our correspondent wasn't sure which. There were other Thanksgiving skits as well.

* Los Matadores and El Torito vs. 3MB as The Plymouth Rockers in a six-man match is up next. 3MB use The Rockers' old theme song. At one point, El Torito cleanedhouse on 3MB. Matadores and Torito get the win.

* Tensai and Brodus Clay vs. Xavier Woods and R-Truth is up next. Tensai and Clay get the win in another quick match after Clay splashed Woods. Before the match, there was a backstage segment with Clay shoving Woods and saying something about respect.

* Bray Wyatt cut a promo about Daniel Bryan and said he is safe with him. Wyatt says Bryan entered a man but will leave a monster.

* CM Punk comes out and is interviewed by Renee Young. He hasn't heard from Daniel Bryan after being taken by The Wyatt Family and doesn't know why The Shield attacked him but says maybe they were doing what The Authority told them to do.

* Antonio Cesaro beat Titus O'Neil by DQ when Darren Young interfered. Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter were also at ringside. After the match, Titus got sick from the eating earlier and pukes in JBL's cowboy hat and then puts it on Michael Cole's head. Titus then pukes on Zeb.

* Goldust and Cody Rhodes defeat Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns by DQ when Dean Ambrose interfered. CM Punk comes out and cleanshouse on The Shield with a chair. Vickie Guerrero makes it a six-man match.

The lights go out mid-match and The Wyatt Family interferes in the match. All hell breaks loose as The Usos and Rey Mysterio come out. Vickie makes it a twelve-man match now.

The lights go out mid-match and The Wyatt Family interferes in the match. All hell breaks loose as The Usos and Rey Mysterio come out. Vickie makes it a twelve-man match now. They all beat Rey around until Punk tags in and cleanshouse. The end comes when Rey hits 619 on Erick Rowan and Punk hits him with GTS for the win.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
A heel turn for Daniel Bryan? I think it would have been a better idea to keep him a face....

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
It seems like a very decent show from how it sounds,I'll definitely be tuning in Friday.
Also,from the backstage segment with Woods and Clay it seems like Clay will possibly turn heel soon. It'll be interesting to see what they do with him.
I also can't wait to see Titus put a vomit filled cowboy hat on Cole,that sounds hilarious.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It seems like a very decent show from how it sounds,I'll definitely be tuning in Friday.
Also,from the backstage segment with Woods and Clay it seems like Clay will possibly turn heel soon. It'll be interesting to see what they do with him.
Return of his monster gimmick I think. He's been slimming down a lot recently/getting in better shape.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
The only thing that'll make me watch Smackdown is if The Undertaker returns or if there is a brand split.
(Rare occasions if I'm bored.)

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Return of his monster gimmick I think. He's been slimming down a lot recently/getting in better shape.

I personally wouldn't mind seeing that monster gimmick of his return as he never really got to use it the first time around.
Also,it's good to hear he's been slimming down as well.

Last edited:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Will wait for a youtube clip of Titus being a badass. The rest is absolute 100% dogshit.

Reactions: Varus

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Tenasai/Clay heel turn is interesting.
Titus vs Cesaro will be awesome, not sure on the puke stuff..
Bryan wont turn heel, hes the hottest wrestler, so over with the crowd that would be a waste to turn him heel

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Tenasai/Clay heel turn is interesting.
Titus vs Cesaro will be awesome, not sure on the puke stuff..
Bryan wont turn heel, hes the hottest wrestler, so over with the crowd that would be a waste to turn him heel
I doubt it's a heel turn, just an easily predicted overflow from last weeks show.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Clay and Tensai turning makes sense as they need more heel tag-teams.

Titus getting a mini push - really?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
A Tons of Funk heel turn? :yay: Have been waiting for this. Come on, monster dinosaurs of doom!

As Brad said, that'll make the tag division perfect. Then again, how much mileage can they get out of the tag team scene with matches like this? Seems like they're doing big tag matches like these constantly with the same few teams. Getting a little stale, but it's all they got...

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
A Tons of Funk heel turn? :yay: Have been waiting for this. Come on, monster dinosaurs of doom!

As Brad said, that'll make the tag division perfect. Then again, how much mileage can they get out of the tag team scene with matches like this? Seems like they're doing big tag matches like these constantly with the same few teams. Getting a little stale, but it's all they got...
ce4a73afe0ae604b5ef1e10a295d1a4d.gif

Am i the only one who doesn't want to see this? TOO MANY HEELS