Spoilers: Smackdown results for Feb. 8's show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Smackdown results from tonight's tapings:

* Big Show is shown arriving on his bus. He comes to the ring and cuts a promo, announcing that Alberto Del Rio is suspended. Show blames Booker T for what happened and out he comes. Show vs. Kane is announced.

* Cody Rhodes beat Kofi Kingston.

* The Great Khali defeated Titus O'Neil.

* Mark Henry comes out and destroys Khali to a big pop. Henry announces the Hall of Pain is back open. Henry wants a spot in the Chamber match. Booker comes out and announces Henry vs. Randy Orton.

* Big Show quickly beat Kane.

* Alberto Del Rio is outside in the parking lot and he's taken the wheels off Show's tour bus. Show comes to the parking lot but gets a bunch of paint dropped on top of him from the roof. Del Rio laughs and drives off.

* Jack Swagger squashed Justin Gabriel.

* Tensai beat Drew McIntyre by DQ when 3MB attacked him. Brodus Clay made the save.

* Antonio Cesaro beat Sin Cara.

* Mark Henry defeated Randy Orton to earn a spot in the Elimination Chamber.

Source

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
What, are all these matches like 2 minutes long?

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Rain said:
What, are all these matches like 2 minutes long?

lol.... Nah, this is just the extremely abridged, bare bones results. Like an abridged Cliff's Notes version. ;) For those who just want to know who won what.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
On a sidenote, Swagger squashing Gabriel is also what they did at the house show this weekend, but it was a good match.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
lol.... Nah, this is just the extremely abridged, bare bones results. Like an abridged Cliff's Notes version. ;) For those who just want to know who won what.

Yeah, knew that one, but there's like 7 matches here. Henry/Orton should last a while, there are the Raw recaps, the adverts, all the Show/ADR stuff, it just doesn't seem like there's enough time for that.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Seems like a solid Smackdown.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Henry beating up Khali :D! Sin Cara losing D:!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
* Big Show is shown arriving on his bus. He comes to the ring and cuts a promo, announcing that Alberto Del Rio is suspended. Show blames Booker T for what happened and out he comes. Show vs. Kane is announced.

- Seems like a decent segment I guess. I doubt I'll watch.

* Cody Rhodes beat Kofi Kingston.

- No interest in this match at all.

* The Great Khali defeated Titus O'Neil.

- GOD DAMMIT REMOTE, SKIP IT.

* Mark Henry comes out and destroys Khali to a big pop. Henry announces the Hall of Pain is back open. Henry wants a spot in the Chamber match. Booker comes out and announces Henry vs. Randy Orton.

- This is WAY too awesome. Hall of Pain is motherfuckin back baby. Best heel in recent years (with Punk), I'm ready for some Henry.

* Big Show quickly beat Kane.

- Yawn

* Alberto Del Rio is outside in the parking lot and he's taken the wheels off Show's tour bus. Show comes to the parking lot but gets a bunch of paint dropped on top of him from the roof. Del Rio laughs and drives off.

- Kudos WWE, they are booking ADR so fucking well at the moment. This is what he should be doing.

* Jack Swagger squashed Justin Gabriel.

- REMOTE, COME BACK, SKIP IT!!!

* Tensai beat Drew McIntyre by DQ when 3MB attacked him. Brodus Clay made the save.

- WHERE HAVE YOU GONE REMOTE? :pLEASE:

* Antonio Cesaro beat Sin Cara.

- might wacth, dunno.

* Mark Henry defeated Randy Orton to earn a spot in the Elimination Chamber.

- YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, INSTANTLY 10/10.

Reactions: Snowman1

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Rain said:
Yeah, knew that one, but there's like 7 matches here. Henry/Orton should last a while, there are the Raw recaps, the adverts, all the Show/ADR stuff, it just doesn't seem like there's enough time for that.

:okay:

Very good point though. I'm sure there will be one or two quick squash matches. This episode just seems hit and miss to me, but that's about par for the course. Parts of it sound like they could be decent; others....eh.