Spoilers for this weeks Smackdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Putting them within spoilers.

WWE taped this week’s episode of Smackdown from the First Niagara Center in Buffalo, New York. Below are full results:

Dark Match

* Johnny Curtis defeated Michael McGillicutty.

WWE SmackDown

* Big Show opens SmackDown and he’s not happy. He wants the World Heavyweight Title. Randy Orton comes out and hypes their match tonight. Ricardo Rodriguez and Alberto Del Rio are out next. Del Rio says he’s the one who should get the next title shot. Orton ended up hitting a RKO on Del Rio and facing off with Show.

* Antonio Cesaro defeated Santino Marella with the United States Title on the line.

* Beth Phoenix beat Natalya.

* Eve Torres comes out and announces that Beth Phoenix is suspended while the Kaitlyn attack from Night of Champions is investigated. Booker T comes out and reverses the suspension. Eve blames everything on Teddy Long and storms off.

* Wade Barrett beat Zack Ryder.

* The Miz comes out for another MizTV segment. His guest is Sheamus but they’re interrupted by Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero. They end up fighting and Sheamus cleans house.

* Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow defeated The Usos.

* Ryback squashed Tensai.

* Big Show defeated Randy Orton in the main event. Show vs. Sheamus is announced for Hell In a Cell.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Oh my lord, they better push the Rhodes and Sandow team.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
* The Miz comes out for another MizTV segment. His guest is Sheamus but they’re interrupted by Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero. They end up fighting and Sheamus cleans house.

another worthwhile week for DZ I see

Reactions: Zach

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
-Goddamn, Del Rio is always getting his ass kicked lol.
He might as well retire right now, his WWE career is going to go absolutely nowhere.

-Sandow/Rhodes team has a lot of potential, hope they don't fuck it up. Also, really like how the tag division is shaping up - PtP, HellNO, Cara/Mysterio, Usos, Sandow/Rhodes

-Natalya and Phoenix in a match? KEWL

-They are booking Ryback way too fucking strong, at this point, they might as well just give him both world titles and have him squash Lesnar

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Pretty good Smackdown it looks like :obama:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
There will be Kane and Bryan segments you blueberries. You dont have to film those types of segments at the live show. Why would you?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Dolph's, Dolph's, Dolph's... You silly naive boy.

Someone needs to look up the definition of naive before trying to use the word in a post.

I guaran damn tee that there will be Bryan segments. I'll leave the board forever if there isn't

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
Someone needs to look up the definition of naive before trying to use the word in a post.

I guaran damn tee that there will be Bryan segments. I'll leave the board forever if there isn't

That was an unrelated comment.
Just wanted to get it out.

All I expect are recaps.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
* Big Show opens SmackDown and he’s not happy. He wants the World Heavyweight Title. Randy Orton comes out and hypes their match tonight. Ricardo Rodriguez and Alberto Del Rio are out next. Del Rio says he’s the one who should get the next title shot. Orton ended up hitting a RKO on Del Rio and facing off with Show.

Haha, get buried Del Rio! Hashtag push Ricardo. But still, why does Smackdown always cram the opening segment with crap mic workers? Hope Big Show wins

* Antonio Cesaro defeated Santino Marella with the United States Title on the line.

I don't care, because I don't care about Cesaro. He's an awesome talent but he may have the worst character on WWE TV right now, what a fucking joke.

* Beth Phoenix beat Natalya.

Why are they giving away the Knockouts Title Match from Bound For Glory 2013 away on free TV?

* Eve Torres comes out and announces that Beth Phoenix is suspended while the Kaitlyn attack from Night of Champions is investigated. Booker T comes out and reverses the suspension. Eve blames everything on Teddy Long and storms off.

Nobody cares, because nobody cares about Kaitlyn

* Wade Barrett beat Zack Ryder.

Worst return I've seen in a while, I'm incredibly underwhelmed by Barrett. He actually seems less credible due to this return... and wtf are they doing with Ryder? He jobs all year, gets a US Title shot, then goes back to jobbing...

Cue Dat Kid's picture of SuperSheamus flying through the air. If they wonder why Sheamus isn't drawing, it's because of bullshit like this. There's no reason to watch his matches or his segments... and it seems like WWE is making damn sure Dolph fails as champion as well. Blue beyond belief

* Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow defeated The Usos.

Push these guys to the moon. Match should be good, but will it be longer than 3 minutes?

* Ryback squashed Tensai.

Insert gif of Samoa Joe walking away from the BME here

* Big Show defeated Randy Orton in the main event. Show vs. Sheamus is announced for Hell In a Cell.

Woo.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Rain said:
Nobody cares, because nobody cares about Kaitlyn

You're dead to me.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
There will be Kane and Bryan segments you blueberries. You dont have to film those types of segments at the live show. Why would you?

CM Punk said:
All I expect are recaps.

*cough *cough