Spoiler Smackdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
So swagger is back ! And as a heel ... This means that out of 6 guys, we have 4 faces one tweener and one heel .. This is gonna be like RR .. All faces.
Thoughts?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Would have made more sense to bring back Swagger as a face and have him face Cesaro, but then again Cesaro's already in a feud. Either way, Heel Swagger doesn't excite me much. He was boring as fuck when he left and I doubt anything's changed.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
True . I expected him as a face but I mean, why don't you let some heel in the chamber ? We all know swagger is not going to win ..neither khali , Bryan and Kane are likely going to feud each other so we have left sheamus and orton who's probably turning heel

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
deth said:
Would have made more sense to bring back Swagger as a face and have him face Cesaro, but then again Cesaro's already in a feud. Either way, Heel Swagger doesn't excite me much. He was boring as f*ck when he left and I doubt anything's changed.

THE BEAAAAAAAAAAAAARD :ANGRY:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
They can turn him pretty quick once Cesaro is finished swallowing the pill that is the Miz.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, I liked his match with Kofi, he looked quite aggressive. But without a gimmick change or something I can't see this going far.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Jake Hager I like, but after three years of "lol Swagger worst champion ever", will anybody take this guy seriously?

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NONONONNONONONOONONO"- Zach on Swaggie returning heel

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Zach said:
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NONONONNONONONOONONO"- Zach on Swaggie returning heel

Well...he didn't turn heel, he left as a heel you know :eek:tunga:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Respect Vegeta6425 said:
Well...he didn't turn heel, he left as a heel you know :eek:tunga:

He said returning heel. As in he made his return as a heel.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
He said returning heel. As in he made his return as a heel.

My bad :damnn::facepalm1:

Saw it "turning" instead of "returning" , I need glasses :nogusta: