Spoiler: Next weeks GM revealed.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It was announced at this week’s WWE SmackDown taping that Teddy Long will be the guest general manager for Monday’s edition of RAW and Tuesday’s live edition ‘Great American Bash’ themed of SmackDown.
As previously noted, WWE are using general managers from the past as guests GMs while the board of directors searches for a permanent general manager.
The permanent General Manager of RAW and SmackDown will be announced during the 1,000th RAW episode on July 23rd.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/artman/spoiler-next-weeks-wwe-raw-smackdown-gm-revealed#ixzz1yxPCnrR8

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Actual news: He booked Cesaro and Aksana against Layla and Khali for next week's Smackdown.

What a fucking joke.

Reactions: Asskicker

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It's the perfect expression for anything the WWE does nowadays.

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
so the obvious ones are out of the way... whos left who can be gm of raw
bischoff
hbk
stone cold
or regal

Those are my predictions.. really wish they would do stephanie or shane mcmahon but i dont see that happening

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Eric's in TNA, HBK doesn't want to return to wrestling (he would inevitably wrestle if he was perm GM), Stone Cold would be awesome but has his own show and Regal would be incredible but Vince doesn't have the fetish over him like we do. :(

Welcome to the forum btw.

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
cheers...
hbk will surely do one of the episodes before the 1000 though

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
holla holla holla teddy long best gm ever better then johnny ace players!!!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I don't like this man, he isn't with the family. And he came to the day of my daughter's wedding, asking for me and my cousin to fight in a tag team match, but he didn't come in respect. He came looking for money and this entertainment. So I told him, "Why, why do you disrespect me like this? We hardly talk, and now you come wanting a tag team match." So he kissed my hand and got on his knees saying, "Yo playa, no I came to you as a friend, now come be on our tag team match and I'll give you a title shot, holla?" So I agreed to his agreement.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
This is good. Shows how worthless he is before it happens, as he nomatterwhat was going to ahve a chance. This week will be crayo's test. Optimism now brother. Optimism now. We need something new here.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Shit man unbearable raw coming next week. I think we should have Vickie as permanent GM Raw was better than usual this week and Smackdown seems like such a delight.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Eric's in TNA, HBK doesn't want to return to wrestling (he would inevitably wrestle if he was perm GM), Stone Cold would be awesome but has his own show and Regal would be incredible but Vince doesn't have the fetish over him like we do. :(

Welcome to the forum btw.

HBK didn't wrestler when he was commisioner in AE. I would mark for a teddy long heel turn though. Teddy starts crying cuz Aksana left him and puts her in a a match against big show.