Spoiler - Huge Star Spotted at SD tapings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
hoganwallpaper.jpg

A source close to Wrestlezone sent in word that an employee of the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA – the site for tonight's WWE Smackdown taping – spotted Hulk Hogan in the backstage area. According to the source, Hogan said hello to a few people backstage, but denied taking any pictures.

If the rumors are true, Hogan is not likely to show up at tonight's WWE Smackdown taping, which will air this Friday. Should he return to the company at all, it will most likely happen on Monday Night Raw or a major PPV such as the Royal Rumble, or WrestleMania XXX. However, given that WWE will be firming up all its plans for the April event in the coming weeks, Hogan is likely backstage meeting with Triple H and other executives, working out a deal for Mania.

We will update the situation should any more information become available.

Second site I've seen post about him being there, surely he would not pop up on the blue brand unless they plan to spoil it on their site like when they've had big world title changes before, and just want to up the profile of sd being an anything can happen show

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
That'd be cool if he was shown on Smackdown, would boost ratings there. People would want to tune in.

I don't really like Hogan but he is a big star and is very popular.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
If this is true, I'm personally telling every friend I have to watch Smackdown....would even be worth missing a friday night.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

Second site I've seen post about him being there, surely he would not pop up on the blue brand unless they plan to spoil it on their site like when they've had big world title changes before, and just want to up the profile of sd being an anything can happen show

mramerica.jpg

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler