Spoiler: Christian...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
As seen on last night’s WWE SmackDown, Christian made his return via video segment. He was brought in by David Otunga and Alberto Del Rio to talk about the Brogue Kick. While Christian said he would be cheering for Sheamus at Night of Champions, he had to admit that the Brogue Kick should be banned because he hasn’t been the same since getting one a year ago.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/christians-return-update-world-title-storyline#ixzz26ZJXjbbC

Sign of a heel turn or?

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Oy Vay, I never realized Christian was gone. Too many boo boo's for him. Maybe he and Edge really are brothers! :yay::yay::yay:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
He will remain a face. He played the segment as that he didn't want to do it.

Reaction score
See the segment video and find out. At first, reading the spoiler I thought he was gonna be heel also but after looking at the video, he's still face.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
He will remain a face. He played the segment as that he didn't want to do it.

This. His part of the segment made it clear that he was, to use legal parlance, a "hostile witness" for Del Rio's side.

He went out of his way to put over Sheamus as the good guy in the situation while also putting over the Brogue Kick as a truly devastating and dangerous move.

It was actually very smart writing for WWE. If it had just been a bunch of heels talking about how bad the Brogue Kick is, the crowd would have just crapped on the heels. Using Christian in that spot let them show how "dangerous" the move is. It also showed that the heels have a point, which is something WWE's been doing with their heels for a while now.

wk

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I hate Christian as a heel, tbh.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Setting up Swagger vs Cesaro/christian. Either way we win since FUCK SANTINO.

Reactions: Snowman1

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
he needs to be in a heel tag team!!