Spiderman 3 Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
another fast one for me

spiderman3ja0.jpg

rate

**Use it if ya want**

Untouchable

Reaction score
....isnt the background all he made?....so you cant give 8 outa 10 if you dont like the part he actually made surely?

as for me i dont personally like it, its just 2 psd's stuck on a (imo) poor BG, I know you can do alot lot better.

PeepShow

It looks cool, but ya, I think you can do a bit better as well

7.5/10

King_Ash

Reaction score
Yeah the bg isnt as crisp as the psd/renders. 7/10

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
well i have the psd of him transforming so i wanted a background that would kinda give the idea of transformation but i guess no ones else saw it that way so it musta been a bad idea lol

Wrestling Station

i think the bkg needed more deep colors (if you added some blue to it for example), and i notice the bkg looks kinda blurry compared to the psds. So to make it stand out, why not add a sharpen filter to it? then dublicate the layer and that second layer set it to soft light. try it and see how it will turn out with you. (all of that just on the bkg layers not including the psds in these changes).

Cracker12

Reaction score
sorry bout that, my other posts were longer =P I ment I like it, the diversity on how you got the Regular and Dark Spiderman! Great sig