Soulja Boy playing 2Pac's Role in "Juice" remake

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

brb8583

Reaction score
What would happen if??

This was a real possibilty, in fact after royal rumble i thought they were going to do it.......Anyway, what would happen if it were cena vs. undertaker at wm23. who whould you want to win? What whould you do if they made cena cheat and turn him heel? Just wondering cause i think vince is gonna turn cena heel against michaels!!

Beer Money Army

taker would own cena in the ring no matter what..... cena ain't got shit against taker

Wrestling Station

Just no.

Seriously, this topic was discussed before. But good try though.

The Flash

Reaction score
Soulja Boy announced that he will also be channeling his inner Tupac Shakur, starring in a remake of the classic film of the same name.
In an interview with Vibe.com, the Superman rapper said: “Basically, it's your boy Soulja and I'm Bishop in 2011, running around in the streets, man. You know how the movie goes, but we're flipping it and shooting in Atlanta. I want to show these people my acting side and me being creative—always giving them something new; that's all. I got same video director that shot 'Crank That,' 'Kiss Me Through the Phone,' 'Turn My Swag On'—my most successful videos. The whole mixtape is the soundtrack for the movie.â€￾
On the subject of co-stars, Soulja Boy continues: “Actually Cam'Ron reached out to get in the movie. Some of the original actors that were in the original reached out too. We're in pre-production right now.â€￾
The violent coming-of-age story begins filming April 28.

:fp: Absolute insult to 2Pac, of all the artists they could have picked to play this role, they choose Soulja Boy? :no:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah this been confirmed to be happening and it's just stupid. For one this movie should not be remade and to remake it with Soulja Boy is just bad. I mean cool he respects Pac and all but this is just wrong.

Kairi

Reaction score
apparently soulja boy went off on facebook or something will post when known what it was about