Sorry If This Is a Lil Too Much But Am I wrong?? And What The **** Should I do!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HulkStar

Ok I'm In Love I think with this girl at my school...

We were taking Our State Exams (FCAT) and We just started holding Hands.
And eventualy Started Kissing and stuff. So on Valentines Day I bought her a Huge Teddy Bear, Flowers, and Chocalates she loved it... We began to kiss and Make out right in front of her classmates... I didnt care she was worth it.. But Me being the Jackass I am... I didnt even ask her out.. So After that we held hands I dropped her off in every Class... Kissed ext.

But One of Her DumbAss Friends said I was "Stalking Her". So after School I ddint Pick her Up. It was funny because I looked at Her to see Her I couldnt resist it. And She was looking at me and we smiled. We still arent going out next day... I bought a 20 doller ticket to this dance for I can Be with her.. She ends up not going because she was grounded.. I had veen Planning to Ask Her out there...

So I tryed to Make the Most Of It by Dancing With All My Girl Friends.
Yeah we Booty Danced, Grinded, but her Best Friend was there and she supposeably Told her.. Now The Girl I only truely like is super sad, and hurt.

I just want to make it right... Also, I swear I just Found out that, The girl I previously Liked Is In Love With Me!!

God Probably Hates me.... Jeez

What Should I Do Guys???

PeepShow

Your High School dance tickets cost 20 dollars? Is your school a whore house? Seriously...wow

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
omg this is so childish i feel like a dinosaur.

If you really can't figure out the answer for yourself then you're going to have a lot of girl problems little man.

Just say the truth but stretch it so it benefits everbody. You paid 20 bucks for a ticket just to spend time with her (truth) You were drinking and were only thinking about her when you were dancing (stretch) You then go on and tell her that she makes your little peepee go Wee! Wee! and you need her.

k

btw you don't know what love is little man, what you're feeling isn't love it's your hormones being horny, don't let it fool you.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol our school dances are even more then that...

just bang her and her friend... problem solved...

but anyways i used to dance with my girl friends when i was going out with this chick and i even danced with some of her friends (which i basically did just to piss her off). it will probably just blow over... unless ur like 13 or 14... idk how old u are but as long as ur atleast in high school it should be fine... and ya ur not really in love... i said i was to this one girl even tho i knew in the back of my mind it was bs... ur to young and so am i...

HHHforever

Reaction score
I'm with peep on your 20 dollar dance tickets haha. Also how did u pull off holding hands and making with a girl during a standardized test and in the middle of school? This must be quite the high school you go to, I never got to do that shit in high school, lol

Enigma22

Reaction score
I'm with peep on your 20 dollar dance tickets haha. Also how did u pull off holding hands and making with a girl during a standardized test and in the middle of school? This must be quite the high school you go to, I never got to do that shit in high school, lol

lol sucks for u... unfortunately i go to an all guys school now cause i got kicked out of my old school but at my old school holding hands and making out during school was a normal thing and it wasnt rare to see something more then that... this one time this hot chick i didnt know came up and kissed me... never heard from her again... lol

EDIT: most of the making out was girl on girl but the girls made out with the guys too...

CT Styles

^^ I am flying right now to your old school!

Anyway,

Mate, you are not really in love, if she thinks your cheatin on her or anything becuase of that then she aint the one for you. Love is a very strong word and these days people just throw it around like words like 'like' Trust me, your not in love.

C4

Maybe her friend is in love with you and that's why she wants to break both of you apart. Ask her friend out first, kiss her. And then go back to your original. Ask your original out, kiss her/ bang her then go back to her friend. Ask her out/ Kiss her then baang her. Then back to original.

Do this back and forth and you will get a very good result man!

LKP

Do them both and be a pimp. Nah man i say go with your heart and what you think is best. Tell your gf if she is that to ignore her mates they are shit stirring.

Reaction score
Maybe its just the stupid fact that your a fuckwit.

You give her all that shit for valentines day, and you make out and what ever-the fuck, but you're not going out?

Then you go out to the dance and dirty dance with other girls, even though you "apparently love this girl" ...

You're problem is - you dont deserve a girlfriend; not yet. I know someone like you at work, and I've always said the same thing about him. You dont seem to care about anything except a little action ... otherwise you would've asked her out, and instead of going to the dance you would've tried to hang out with her.

Anyway, thats your problem...

Conc3pt

Reaction score
Jeez, you have the potential to get that much ass and you can't capitalize? You don't deserve a girlfriend.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Yea I must say that God clearly doesn't hate you. Two girls fighting over you is not a bad thing by any means, especially if we're talking about high school relationships. I think you're only looking at the negative here and missing the positive implications it can have. It's pretty much a no lose situation from the way I'm looking at it.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

i really dont see the problem, or why you need help tbh