Sooo.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I put a bottle of oil in my back pack to take it home from work. Well my laptop was in the same backpack. The bottle's lid wasn't on right or somehow came loose... and oil spilled all in my back pack. And onto my lap top. The laptop runs fine and all. But the screen is fucked up. So I took it apart to maybe try and get the oil out of the LCD screen. And cracked the LCD screen. :)

So I am using my old laptop. Which means it may be awhile before I update the skins and other things like that since I do not have those programs or the equipment on this laptop.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Hopefully his laptop wasn't ruined by oil. There is still oil seeping out of it. It is very annoying. I do have a monitor I suppose. My LCD TV has monitor capabilities. I have used it regularly before to watch movies and such. And of course while searching google for a fix about oil spilling onto hardware I am flooded with search results about the BP oil spill. Mother fuckers.

Kizza

Reaction score
What was the oil going to be used on?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I put a bottle of oil in my back pack to take it home from work. Well my laptop was in the same backpack. The bottle's lid wasn't on right or somehow came loose... and oil spilled all in my back pack. And onto my lap top. The laptop runs fine and all. But the screen is fucked up. So I took it apart to maybe try and get the oil out of the LCD screen. And cracked the LCD screen. :)

So I am using my old laptop. Which means it may be awhile before I update the skins and other things like that since I do not have those programs or the equipment on this laptop.

See what happens when you promote noobs?

Karma, Mike.

Doomsday

Reaction score
HEY!
bunnypancake.jpg