Kayfabe Soon...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
*The Pre-Taped segment Chris Young is walking backstage wearing a Montreal Impact shirt, Jeans, and boots carrying his duffel bag. He stops at a whiteboard and he sees his match is vs Rhys Haze. He smiles and walks to the locker room area where he takes a seat on the bench outside one of the group locker rooms. Chris opens his bag and pulls out a picture of himself holding a briefcase sitting on top of a ladder. He sighs and tosses it back in the bag and Chris lowers his head and his “thoughts” can be heard.*

Chris: Dammit, Rhys Haze again. How'd I wind up here again? It's like I'm always getting my blood on my hands How'd I wind up here again? I’ve been taken to the edge I pushed too far and you have watched me slip away, I'm holding on too hard to what I’ve lost. Time after time I get so close and I always slip away. It's breaking me from the inside. I give it my all and It's always biting me.in the behind. Competition is my life. That's, what I do for a living, But there's one thing that I can't stand. That makes my blood boil. It's being ignored and I will not let myself be ignored. Even If it takes my all I will rebuild and climb back up. I need this. I want this. I need a change.

*Chris Opens his bag and vials of paint are seen sealed with tape. Chris’ hands are shaking and his eyes open up. He picks up the vial of red paint and he get’s the 1000 yard stare as if he is having a war flashback. He snaps out of it and puts the vial back in his bag. Chris Pulls out his phone and a pair of earbuds and as he puts them in “Amazing” starts to play and Chris stands up and starts to walk down the hallway, he bumps into Martin Drake the two lock eyes but Chris keeps on walking and we hear more of his “thoughts”.*

Chris: I scratch and bleed, just to stay alive in the ring. Chris, Come on put yourself back together. Better pull yourself back together, you’re the one who can be king. You can leave an impact. You have faced the best. Now pick yourself up and kick this guy’s ass. Do you see yourself in the mirror? You are something amazing. Now you have “That” in your back pocket. Dākukurisu is always there. Waiting for you. Now, this week I'm only focused on Haze and do everything to win. No Flash this week. Go in for the kill. Like a wolf on a hunt, Lucky me since I Been back in Japan to learn some new tricks and this week it’s time to put it to the test.

*The song ends and "The Lucky One" starts to play as Chris walks out to the empty the arena and runs up the stairs to take a seat in the upper level and he looks at the ring and he pulls out the earbuds and the music stops. The Camera centers in front of Chris and he looks right into it and speaks out loud.*

Chris: Look, Haze, We have met 4 times in our history and I don’t really care. Each time we have gone the limit. Last week I had my head drove into a cement floor and still walked out under my own power.
I'm being pulled back and you're helping me regain that mindset like I had back then.
You are getting my full power if I was 100% or not. Because I'm hyped up and to control it's a fight and I'm ready to go. Your time is up and you’re out of luck. Who Knows, Maybe Dākukurisu will show up.

*Chris Smiles and for a split frame half of the screen shows Chris in darkness and the video ends.*