Sony Walkman MP3 Earbuds?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
My ipod (5th gen, it is from 2005 LOL) dies on me too easily now so I think I need to invest in something new. I am not into bluetooth (tin hat reasons) so I would end up getting another MP3 player that is standard with earbuds but I honestly don't like the interface of most of them and I don't want to spend over $100 on anything so my range is even more limited. I considered just getting the same ipod again off ebay with a new battery put in it. They run about $50 but they get mixed feedback on how long the batteries last and they seem to all be beat up pretty bad. Mine is nearly in mint condition so I don't know what the heck people did with theirs.

So yeah, I considered my options and these Sony ones (NW-WS413) sound good to me. I can use them in the pool which is a bonus and also while rebounding without having to worry about holding wires the entire time. I read that some people even shower with them which, to me, is odd but hey it allows for it! lol

Anyone here have the Sony Walkman MP3 earbuds?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Now I am considering getting the same iPod I have now but brand new... and from China.

So I am not sure if I should trust that or not but it is $100. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! :upset: