Sons of Anarchy discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
The show's final season is hitting TVs this fall, so for those who have seen it/are currently seeing it feel free to discuss it here.

I've just started season 3, and the fact that Prospect got killed at the end of season 2 sucks. He was supposed to get patched in soon.:downer:

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Damn, Hale got taken out of commission before he even got it, lol. If only it was Tara.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I just wish September would hurry up. I'm pretty excited about the final season- it'll be interesting to see who- if anyone survives.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Here's a good topic for discussion that doesn't spoil anything I think - Do you guys think Jax will get out of the gang business by the end of the series (and survive of course)? I mean, thats pretty much been his goal since early on in the show.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I think Jax has every intention to get out for the sake of his kids, but I'm not convinced he actually will.
I think he'd always use the excuse of 'well I'll stick around until shit is settled' but the problem there is that shit is never settled, or the second it is something else happens.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I think Jax has every intention to get out for the sake of his kids, but I'm not convinced he actually will.
I think he'd always use the excuse of 'well I'll stick around until shit is settled' but the problem there is that shit is never settled, or the second it is something else happens.
Not like his mom is helping out any haha

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Anyone know a reliable place to stream or burn off all of the seasons at perfect quality? I've been meaning to check out the show for a while and now seems like the perfect time to do so since it's headed into its final season.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Anyone know a reliable place to stream or burn off all of the seasons at perfect quality? I've been meaning to check out the show for a while and now seems like the perfect time to do so since it's headed into its final season.
Lots of early seasons on Netflix and other things like it

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
You haven't seen anything yet man. Some of the deaths to come will blow your mind.
Having waited so long to watch it I've had so much of it spoiled for me, but I don't know how/when they die so I guess that's good.
Here's a good topic for discussion that doesn't spoil anything I think - Do you guys think Jax will get out of the gang business by the end of the series (and survive of course)? I mean, thats pretty much been his goal since early on in the show.
I think he'll be able to, but it's definitely going to come at a cost.
Netflix has seasons 1-5, and you can watch season 6 on WatchSeries.It.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Having waited so long to watch it I've had so much of it spoiled for me, but I don't know how/when they die so I guess that's good.

I think he'll be able to, but it's definitely going to come at a cost.

Netflix has seasons 1-5, and you can watch season 6 on WatchSeries.It.
There's one death that shocked the hell out of me the way they did it (and its not an actual member of the MC btw)

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
What always makes me laugh is how people commend and almost celebrate Gemma on how she'd do literally anything to protect her family, yet those same people would bitch and hate on Tara for having exactly the same intentions.