Someone robbed me at Wrestlemania!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dave Bautista

Reaction score
Source:Rajah.com

-- There was a major robbery backstage at WrestleMania 24 at the Citrus Bowl in Orlando. Someone stole Batista's Rolex watch, which is worth $60,000.

Also stolen were money, wallets, passports and keys. One of the passports stolen belongs to Matt Hardy. Things are hectic in the WWE office as they're trying to get duplicates as fast as they can due to the upcoming overseas tour, which starts this Friday.

That Rolex cost almost as much as Jeff Hardy's doublewide (I'm sorry, that was out of line). Needless to say, WM Sunday wasn't a good day for yours truly. First I have a terrible match with Umaga (Due to him being a FAT-ASS!) and then my shit gets stolen. I find it suspicious that Cryme Tyme happened to return the night after.

My guess is it was either them, Shelton, Burke, or Chavo... Sneaky Mexicans.

Travis40

:laugh: at this thread, priceless SP...if this is your alter ego running wild again...has anyone seen Cena_Buttocks since I've left? >_>

trilogy

Reaction score
wow that sucks is it reallyy true

Soulpower

The report really is on the site... Wheter its true or not, I don't know.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Yea, the report is real, whether it's true or not is debatable. Doesn't really sound that real and it's weird that it would come out so far as Mania which leads me to believe it's bull shit, but one never knows.

chessarmy

If its true then that really sucks, I guess WWE wont let fans in the backstage area again