Someone please tell me the logic behind this Cobra crap

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
This Cobra being attracted to Aksana is the most pathetic insult to fan intelligence I've seen in a long long time. It's absolutely ridiculous. Post your hate in here.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
The Cobra is a fucking bitch. At first me and the dude were chill, homies me and him were. We'd spend our days chilling at the club, looking at them breasts and ass, and at night we'd get some. Then he became "clean" and found that chick. Now he goes after her and I'm left in the dust. I hate it!!! #BrosBeforeHos

Reactions: Wacokid27

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Farooq's Eevee said:
The Cobra is a F**cking bitch. At first me and the dude were chill, homies me and him were. We'd spend our days chilling at the club, looking at them breasts and ass, and at night we'd get some. Then he became "clean" and found that chick. Now he goes after her and I'm left in the dust. I hate it!!! #BrosBeforeHos

:terry:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
The whole cobra thing is a joke to begin with. Now he's talking to it in backstage segments? Great for the younger fans, but it's not exactly the younger fans who are paying to go to the show is it, WWE needs to knuckle down on some of this crap, and notice that everyone who watches their product isn't under the age of 12.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Farooq's Eevee said:
The Cobra is a F**cking bitch. At first me and the dude were chill, homies me and him were. We'd spend our days chilling at the club, looking at them breasts and ass, and at night we'd get some. Then he became "clean" and found that chick. Now he goes after her and I'm left in the dust. I hate it!!! #BrosBeforeHos

:awyeah:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
No logic. Crappy over the top comedy. Completely awful. I already found him using that piece of crap as a finisher an insult to people's intelligence, now he talks to it? What's next, Santino's gonna turn on the Cobra? The Cobra's gonna turn on Santino? Santino vs Cobra in an Aksana on a pole match? Is this DDT now? Give me a break.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Leo C said:
No logic. Crappy over the top comedy. Completely awful. I already found him using that piece of crap as a finisher an insult to people's intelligence, now he talks to it? What's next, Santino's gonna turn on the Cobra? The Cobra's gonna turn on Santino? Santino vs Cobra in an Aksana on a pole match? Is this DDT now? Give me a break.

They'll announce a Santino vs Cobra match, where Aksana comes out, he tries to hold down the Cobra to keep it away from Aksana, and the Cobra strikes back and hits him, he falls with his right arm on top of him. 1-2-3. Santino jobs to a sock puppet.

I fully expect something even more Blue than this to happen, it's okay to have Santino as a kid's attraction, but there are too many of those on the show and this bullshit has gotten to the point where he's completely unbearable.

Can we have Santino vs Antonio at NOC be a Winner and Loser Drop Their Gimmicks match?

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
IT IS PATHETIC!!! wtf are wwe doing!!!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Rainman said:
They'll announce a Santino vs Cobra match, where Aksana comes out, he tries to hold down the Cobra to keep it away from Aksana, and the Cobra strikes back and hits him, he falls with his right arm on top of him. 1-2-3. Santino jobs to a sock puppet.

I fully expect something even more Blue than this to happen, it's okay to have Santino as a kid's attraction, but there are too many of those on the show and this bullshit has gotten to the point where he's completely unbearable.

Can we have Santino vs Antonio at NOC be a Winner and Loser Drop Their Gimmicks match?

I'm quite sure your first idea will happen.