Someone please explain this too me.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

The following quotes are from my "Ask This Guy a Question" Thread in my sections. I am reposting it cause I need help.

See thats the whole reason i dont like you as an admin. You are great as an admin, but to me, you just neglect things or just treat them like shit. You just answer my questions and dont put a haha or an lol in them. It just "Yeah, Walter said crap. I saw it." NEXT QUESTION! As an admin, you should be able to laugh or tell a joke or some shit. Say a swear. Please.

As my question, I ask you to name all the swears you possibly can.

and my reply.

Holy crap dude, you need help. You don't like me because I don't put "lol" when I answer a question? Your taking this thread way too seriously if you need an "lol" Wow. Get a Life.

As for your question. No. Because If swearing at you is the only redeeming quality you look for in a person then I don't want to be a quality person in your eyes. Seriously, Get a life.

Okay first off can someone explain to me, how I neglect things or treat them like shit in a ask a question thread? I answer all the questions posted to me. He then goes on to say I never put "lol" I was unaware that this was a vital part of posting in a thread. I hope there isn't an infraction for forgetting to put "lol".

Like if someone can explain to me what this persons gripe is with me, better then he obviously did (cause it didn't really make a whole lot of scense to me) I'd appreciate it.

MikeRaw

Hey, it's not your fault. Honestly, El joo ONLY posts in your "ask a" thread. I think he is obsessed with you, LOLOLOLOL (That was for El Joo>_>)
But ya, he posts in your thread all the time... but as for this, you don't neglect things really. Infact, your usually the one adding stuff or debating stuff with members.

This Guy

well he said its because I never show any emotion in my replies in that thread. Meanwhile I found two replies on that same page of the thread in which I used smilies. One of which was the very basic :) which I guess acording to him doesn't indicate an emotion

Reaction score
Ya know, I thought about the whole emotion/smiley thing, and I guess i did go overboard, and i think i say you show no emotion because im used to Jake going around with his Ka-Durrh shit and all that stuff. I mean, you post the :) while other people post :vegeta: and those look cooler and stick out more. So im sorry for what I did.

Better now?

This Guy

Oh so because I don't act like Kenfan, thats why I suck. Okay, glad we cleared that up.

Reaction score
Okay, I just dont wanna try and cause any more chaos. PROFESSOR CHAOS with his side-kick GENERAL DISARRAY! Alright? I know youre gonna go all smart on me beacuse youve passed high school. Im only a sophmore and wont be able to read your intellectual dialect. Just dont talk shit to me and i wont talk shit to you back.

LadyHotrod

The emoticon issue is SUCH a familiar issue with me. People online ALWAYS think I am angry when I type because I don't add an emoticon at the end of a lot of my posts.

I am pretty sarcastic but people think I am mad and bitter. I know it's just text on a screen as opposed to a voice where you could hear the oozing sarcasm but I am not realy a huge fan of emoticons.

It's just gets irritating when people always ask "why are you so mad all the time?" I'm one of the happiest people you would ever know. I just don't like emoticons much because I find them to be a bit childish.

Great One

That too only needed one "o" btw. LOLOLOLOL. Do I neglect thingz too?

Wrestling Station

Things people here need to know and understand.

1- To become a "lol" addict, just look at King Lennie's posts.
2- To become a :zippy: lover, just look at Kenfan's posts.
3- To lower your English, just look at WS's posts >_>
4- To know new flame words and techniques, just look at Ladyhotrod's posts.
5- To get high, just join monkeystyle.
6- To learn how to rid some dicks, just look at peepshow's posts
7- To get banned, just spam in Kaedon's section or threads.

yeah.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Where am I on that list :(

*waits foir WS to insert a Kendrick is gay joke*