Someone else wrote an Ugliest Diva thread so... Prettiest Diva and hottest Superstar?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
This is about the only place I know of where one can bring up the looks of a superstar without being made out to be what is unaffectionately known here in Louisiana and I'm sure by wrestling fans around the world as a ringrat. But the other thread got a decent response so I thought I'd ask. Females feel free to say who the prettiest diva is and males feel free to comment on the most attractive male superstar. Whether you're straight or gay, no one is here to judge. :)

I am a girl and I think in order of preference: Candice, Layla, Melina, and Eve for divas, and for Superstars, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, John Cena, and Teddy Dibiase.

Reaction score
This is about the only place I know of where one can bring up the looks of a superstar without being made out to be what is unaffectionately known here in Louisiana and I'm sure by wrestling fans around the world as a ringrat. But the other thread got a decent response so I thought I'd ask. Females feel free to say who the prettiest diva is and males feel free to comment on the most attractive male superstar. Whether you're straight or gay, no one is here to judge. :)

I am a girl and I think in order of preference: Candice, Layla, Melina, and Eve for divas, and for Superstars, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, John Cena, and Teddy Dibiase.

Sexiest Divas(former, and current) that I would question my sexual orientation for? Trish, Lita, Mickie, Beth Phoenix,& Kelly Kelly.
Male Superstars I'd be a rat for? John Cena, Kofi Kingston, CM Punk, and John Morrison, and maybe Edge if I was drunk enough.

the dark knight

kelly, maryse and candice....

superstars........i dunno, dont wanna fuck any of em.

noumenon

Hottest diva... Maryse.
Best looking superstar? Uhhhh, no homo but I'de have to say Morrison I guess.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Divas: Alicia Fox, Maria (those big eyes are so fucking cute....mmm), Mickie James, Layla (she needs to trim her eyeborws though), Maryse & Kelly, even though I'm not really into blondes Kelly's ass and Maryse's charisma make up for it.

As for men, I'll say that if I had to choose a model for my own body, I'd pick Jericho or MVP. The toned but not ripped look is what I think most women would find attractive.

Now my wife says that CM Punk, Jericho and Edge are the hottest. I thought she was just saying that because they were my favorites, but my sister-in-law came over a couple weeks ago when all 3 were in that promo and she's never watched wrestling and she said they were all cute.

I ain't gonna lie though, with the exception of the "monster" characters (Kane, Henry, Khali, Knox, Taker, etc.) the male wrestlers aren't really ugly. I can't say any look good, but none of them repulse me.

MikeRaw

Best looking divas: Kelly, Layla, Alicia, and Maria, and I guess Mickie (although she used to be way hotter). Like Chuck, you, I rarely actually like blondes, but Kelly is an exception :clapping: TBH, I dont' find all that many of the divas to be all that great looking nowadays...
Edge is the best looking dude, in a completely straight way.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Hottest Divas? Candice still does it for me, but for the sake of her being AWOL anyways, I gotta say Beth, Layla, and and Maryse.

As far as guys, I'm not all that insecure with my sexuality, but I'll compile a list which females have given me:

Many of them tend to say Edge, HBK, Orton, John Cena, Miz, Batista apparently, Triple H (I guess it's the heavy-metal look?), Chris Jericho, Jeff & Matt Hardy, Christian, and now Ted DiBiase, Jr.

Reaction score
I'm surprised none of the girls in here said Orton. He is definitely my pick for hottest superstar, if not hottest guy ever. Lol Miz is really cute too, someone said him and I realized I forgot to list him. Edge is cute when he's clean shaven and has his hair pulled back in a ponytail. Personally, Orton does it for me because I am attracted to power. There's something extremely sexy about being with a guy who could break you in half but never ever would. :p

MikeRaw

I'm surprised none of the girls in here said Orton. He is definitely my pick for hottest superstar, if not hottest guy ever. Lol Miz is really cute too, someone said him and I realized I forgot to list him. Edge is cute when he's clean shaven and has his hair pulled back in a ponytail. Personally, Orton does it for me because I am attracted to power. There's something extremely sexy about being with a guy who could break you in half but never ever would. :p

Considering you and UndertakerTheGreat are theonly females here, and me and everyone else are dudes, I'm not sure which girls you're talking aboutm lol.

noumenon

Another interesting question which a few have already answered. If you have a girlfriend...who do they find attractive.

My fiance has the hots for Jeff Hardy, Edge and Morrison...lol

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Divas: Layla (obviously), Alicia (obviously), Mickie, Maryse, and Kelly Kelly

Superstars: Kofi Kingston (no homo), my mama has the hots for Kofi with my little sister crushing hard for CM Punk.

Reaction score
My guy friend had the hots for Torrie Wilson. And my gay guy friend... I showed him a picture of Randy and he proceeded to pull a Joey Styles OMG!!!!! and nearly fall out of his chair. Haha.