Some White Kid Spazzes Out After His Mother Cancels His World Of Warcraft Account!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
he has literally raped himself...think about that

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
:\ when the game first came out, I was a war3 fiend so i bought the game, stole my moms credit card so i could play it. One of the first in my server to get 60, also the week(s) that dropped me out of school.

Thank god I had a shitty computer and I couldn't do 40 man raids. My life changed when i realized i was addicted to warcraft

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lmao

that is how I think my cousin would act.

Kizza

Computer game addiction >.>

lol i did a speech on that only today for I.T..

damn idiots, I can understand not being happy but geez just get over it and get a freaking life!

However I think this was faked.

You'd be surprised, I don't think it is fake.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Why the fuck does it say white kid in the title?

If it's not white, it's not right.

Reaction score
:rotflmao_1: Whatta stupid horse's twat!! That's almost as bad as that guy who made that tantrum on YouTube about Britney Spears.Talk about a cry for help.I'd post that video,but I like you guys too much to put you through that.You guys probably know what I mean anyways.