Some S0LD1ER Merchandise =P

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
5268fc57.jpg

5c863cb0.jpg

ca9989aa.jpg

fd459c92.jpg

8b0a0bd0.jpg

2b331740.jpg

0d3a5ec0.jpg

0ee7ca6f.jpg

447ea2fe.jpg

1b1333d3.png

3bc2efe8.jpg

tell me whatcha think :D

Reaction score
5268fc57.jpg

Cool lookin' pic. What is it? A poster? If so, could be much better - very simple.

5c863cb0.jpg

Something about this shirt that just sucks. It may be the design on the front, or the somewhat lame gimmick on the back, but I just dont like this one.

ca9989aa.jpg

With this shirt - lose the "glow" around ur name on the front and back, ande possibly make it something much sharper. Thatd look better.

fd459c92.jpg

I would actually but this shirt, if there was a different guy on it. He just seems to black for me to actually wear this shirt. The red design in the corner is sweet, no doubt!

8b0a0bd0.jpg

Not a big fan of jerseys, but this looks cool - nice and simple.

2b331740.jpg

This doesnt count as ur work - unless u built that watch in 3DS and rendered it out as a pic, or designed the watch in PS or Illustrator...

0d3a5ec0.jpg

Poor, very poor. I dont see this as real at all...

0ee7ca6f.jpg

Lame. The test really ruins it for me, and the overall design. Start from the beginning on this one, imo.

447ea2fe.jpg

This is another bad one. I cant actually see this as a beanie - it literally looks like u've just taken a text and slapped it onto the pic. Looks like a 3D beanie, with 2D text on top.

1b1333d3.png

Nice! Very cool design idea, and theme to it. The layout of your songs and all the 'tid-bits' makes it look authentic and cool, imo.

3bc2efe8.jpg

Meh.

tell me whatcha think :D

There we go.

Buttersz

Reaction score
Sorry, but they all suck. The jersey is the best one, although the font and text ruins it.

Overall, I dont think anyone would wear the clothes, buy the mixtape or cusions, buy the belt, or do anything with any of these except laugh.

Sorry, just not liking it.

Enigma22

Reaction score
no shit no ones gonna buy them. no one knows who sold1er is. they are still really good tho. i like all of them except for the beanie cause i dont think u really did much there and i dont like the pillow. the rest are great.