Some of our great troops in Iraq

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

[YT]pecX4ZR6ZvQ[/YT]

I can't really say I'm proud to be American after seeing this.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Iraqi police suck ass and don't fight for their people

.You guys are idiots. Be proud of your soldiers. Im fucking Canadian and Im proud of them for fuck selves.

MikeRaw

^There's no need to be 'blindly proud'. It's a stupid war to begin with, but that's a story for another day. You can appreciate what they do, and be proud of the good things they do, but you have to realise some of the stupid shit they do, as well.

Travis40

I don't know why you guys are surprised...this is the way the military is...and the way it's always been.

btw I found this, and I thought it was fucking funny

[YT]h9yRzoOB1C4&feature=related[/YT]

Ballin

Reaction score
I don't know why you guys are surprised...this is the way the military is...and the way it's always been.

Lmao, I'd definelty join the military just to do shit like that. Bahahah, he should've let the kid keep running and then when falls kinda behind pour it all out.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Iraqi police suck ass and don't fight for their people

actually iraqi fight only for their people, they have no reason to help americans estabilishing their control over the region.

no wonder they grow up hating your country...
i lolled though.

Lmao, I'd definelty join the military just to do shit like that. Bahahah, he should've let the kid keep running and then when falls kinda behind pour it all out.

you'd end up killed for being a moron.

and they still pretend to be saviours, and to be loved by people...

Nation

All of these fucks deserve to be caught by terroists. Seriously they derserve to die Nick Berg style. That would be something to be proud of. The kids don't really bother me though lol.

Klide

Man that last kid is a warrior to bad he didnt get the water

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
You guys are ridiculous. America is trying to establish order in Iraq and are throwing their bodys and will in the way to do it. I can't understand how you're bitching at all about the way they're doing it. What other way is there to create equality and companionship then trying to rub off from what you know. If you know tell your politicians and create a rally, do something please. Something other then a negative one liner. At least have a positive one liner for your people trying to better the world. If you don't think it was the only way to do it then god please enlighten. Do you really think they're doing it to help these people or preserve our children future, or fuck even our future?

Yeah American Soldiers are going down hill and have lost a dish of respect and pride which means the odd incident will occur but are you guys helping the mindsets? They're still hope if they're willing to throw their life in the line for a bunch of dirty sand *******. I'm sure not one of those people fighting that war have the mindset that they can actually help these people who are acting like ignorant children.

SoupNazi

Reaction score
You guys are ridiculous. America is trying to establish order in Iraq and are throwing their bodys and will in the way to do it. I can't understand how you're bitching at all about the way they're doing it. What other way is there to create equality and companionship then trying to rub off from what you know. If you know tell your politicians and create a rally, do something please. Something other then a negative one liner. At least have a positive one liner for your people trying to better the world. If you don't think it was the only way to do it then god please enlighten. Do you really think they're doing it to help these people or preserve our children future, or fuck even our future?

Yeah American Soldiers are going down hill and have lost a dish of respect and pride which means the odd incident will occur but are you guys helping the mindsets? They're still hope if they're willing to throw their life in the line for a bunch of dirty sand *******. I'm sure not one of those people fighting that war have the mindset that they can actually help these people who are acting like ignorant children.

i agree. They've got to toughen them up. None of them deserve to die. He's looking out for his men and yes this is how the military is. he makes a good point of the americans dieing for their country yet their own people barely help.

i dont mean to get anybody pissed off but im just saying that the soldier isnt doing anything wrong. calling somebody a pussy and saying you're going to kick their ass, and pretty much disrespecting him in general will make that guy toughen up. or cry.

and i do agree that the war is pointless. but we really dont have any control over it.

Travis40

All of these fucks deserve to be caught by terroists. Seriously they derserve to die Nick Berg style. That would be something to be proud of. The kids don't really bother me though lol.

You mean the US military guys?...or the dumbass Iraqi police?

I fucking hate the bitches in the Iraqi police who expect the United States to solve their problems, and not even lift a finger. The US Military is over there to restore order in Iraq, and the Iraqi police are going behind our backs, and helping terrorists. As the guy in the first vid said "I'm not going to help someone who won't help themselves".

MikeRaw

I fucking hate the bitches in the Iraqi police who expect the United States to solve their problems, and not even lift a finger. The US Military is over there to restore order in Iraq, and the Iraqi police are going behind our backs, and helping terrorists. As the guy in the first vid said "I'm not going to help someone who won't help themselves".
If the US doesn't want to solve their problems, they shoiuldn't have gone over there in the first place.

Wrestling Station

for that water thingy, I hope that someday that douche would be starving for water and some ugly bastard would tease him for it. thats the irony of life :yes:

as for the first video, didnt that guy already know that saying more than 5 times of "fuck" would change the rating of the video and wont let him win an oscar?